Poll: Will you quit WoW to play Guild Wars 2?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I've already quit WoW, but I voted yes. To me, the selling point was the versatility of the classes. In every MMO I've ever played I roll a warrior first, what got me excited though, was that I could be a ranged warrior with a simple weapon swap, no need to reroll everytime I want to pew pew and still contribute to a group.

I don't think I'll quit playing WoW, but definitely looking forward to what GW2 looks like when it's finally released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    You seem to really want people to quit wow, referring to the bold part
    No, i'll probably play them both if GW2 looks good, i'm not going to leave my guild for another game anytime soon
    Check the bold part again, I didn't mean to say what I posted before.
    I meant that if someone quitted WoW now to play GW2 later they must vote yes.

Deleted
    Yes WoW has simply been a filler for me between Guild Wars Eye of the North and Guild Wars 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    Yup the title of this thread is just a sly way way of making yet another type of wow killer thread without getting flamed from the start,anybody with any common sense can read between the lines..apparently you cannot.
    Well tbh I wouldn't care about getting flamed... And making a "WoW killer thread" was not my point. I just was curious to see people's opinion about GW2 and asking it this way I got more results than if I had written: What do you think about GW2? at least that's what I think, because only people that actually plan to play gw2 would post there, imo. And again, as I already said in this thread: What? Where did you see "WoW Killer"? I just wanted to know the opinion from the people. WoW will never die due to the large fanboybase, we all know that. But if I'm sincere, I wouldn't want GW2 to be a WoW Killer. I guess you guess the reasons.

---------- Post added 2011-04-04 at 05:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xandyn View Post
    Nope, Guild Wars is bad.
    We are not talking about Guild Wars anyways, we are talking about Guild Wars 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiga View Post
    Yes WoW has simply been a filler for me between Guild Wars Eye of the North and Guild Wars 2
    idem, but i already ended my sub this month because wow got boring.
    really looking forward to GW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamless
    Heh, ahh the internet. Where the 'glass is half full' and 'glass is half empty' people are both shouted down by the heaving masses of "WAAAAH! I WANT A FULL GLASS! WAAAAAAAH!'

Deleted
    I've already quit WOW, and planning on picking up SW:TOR as soon as possible.
    I will however give GW2 a go; looks like a very nice game.

Deleted
    Yeah i will quit wow for GW2 it looks so awesome,it has so many new stuff...wow gets boring every day it passes.

Well, I already quit WoW because I'm omgwtfbbq BORED of it. I might be trying GW2, it looks pretty solid and it's really the only upcoming one that interests me. I payed for EVE for a month to try it out, kind of fun but not sure it's going to capture my interest. Space ships are fun for a bit, but its already a little monotonous with always having the same scenery. So it'll be either GW2 or the new star wars game. Not sure which.