Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Tank and HEALERS guys, so heals will get free lewts to. now we can just LOL at DPS and take free lewts.

Deleted
    Funny and all that, but wrong.

Most tanks just want to tank as part of a capable group, and if there is an offer to queue with your guild/friends, that is a greater incentive to queue than kittens and ponies will be.

I don't think it's quite that bad, but this was still rather funny. Thank you. I needed this in the morning.

Deleted
    Judging by the exaggerated amused responses of those replying to this clearly useless thread,
    over 80% of the posters on this page (and the previous) are, most likely, the same person using many accounts.

That, or mindcontrol.

10+ Year Old Account
    So true

the only pic i didn't laugh at was the rock driving, i still plan to help my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    So, you and your 4chan buddies just grabbed some random image from "teh intarwebs" and posted a funny on it?
    Yeah, hilarious...
    It's the internet. People find stuff like that funny. Chill out.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

OHHH. I laughed so hard I pee'd a little.

Deleted
    Lold at pictures but ppl need tu understand that blizz dont troll any one
    they are multy bilion company wich makes MUCH money every day and they just want to troll you and risk all that?
    You think 12 year old kids work there?

I giggled at the second picture.
    Nice one though, this thread would be cool if others posted their own pics as well, so go ahead! Post your " blizzard trolled us pictures "

Gnowo is obviously a DPS. /butthurt

Deleted
    there is a reason why memes don't belong in here...

Quote Originally Posted by Elmot View Post
    Lold at pictures but ppl need tu understand that blizz dont troll any one
    they are multy bilion company wich makes MUCH money every day and they just want to troll you and risk all that?
    You think 12 year old kids work there?"

WHAT?!? did you start playing less than 7 days ago, or are you just dumb, lol sry. If you were here for April 1st you would know that trolling ppl is at the top of Blizzards "to do" list and they have no problem taking time away from working on game development to make up stupid stuff to troll the community with. i mean really unless you just started playing in the last 6 days you are the most clueless poster i have seen on these forums in years.
    Last edited by Mixon; 2011-04-07 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    So, you and your 4chan buddies just grabbed some random image from "teh intarwebs" and posted a funny on it?
    Yeah, hilarious...
    I don't know what, can't you have a laugh for once? I mean you don't have to be serious all the time.

OnT: Lolz at pics, g1
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by Durh View Post
    there is a reason why memes don't belong in here...
    I hate it when something amusing is taken, mass-produced and butchered.
    This is why we cant have memes.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol

Made me smile..
    Signatures are overrated.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    + 15 Internets

I lol'd so hard. I'm sure 'call to arms' will become baseline for all characters (DPS, Healers, Tanks) soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must admit, the was funny, but I'm happy about the call to arms, only because I barley do heroics because I can't really stand the long waiting times.