Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    I hate it when something amusing is taken, mass-produced and butchered.
    This is why we cant have memes.
    Well, haters gonna hate, if this topic doesnt fit you, leave.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Deleted
    Guys this is not meant to be taken seriously it's just so people can have a laugh. CTA is still a very change for heroics, but the biggest problem is that it promotes PUGing and excludes you from rewards if you go with your friends which is a step in a bad direction

10+ Year Old Account
    lol the one with patrick made me laugh so hard gj

I'm really surprised nobody's caught on to the line, And a very rare chance for a mount drop. I have a feeling it will be like the bag from Occulus, I ran that place for months and never got the drake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha genius !
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

I wouldn't get to flustered about this seeing as after a bit all the tanks will have the mounts and stop queueing again. Then you can go back to you 45 minute wait time.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmayj View Post
    I'm really surprised nobody's caught on to the line, And a very rare chance for a mount drop. I have a feeling it will be like the bag from Occulus, I ran that place for months and never got the drake.
    I wont tell you that i got it first try on 3 of my toons then? Also I got it on a total of 6 toons altogether.. its rare for some.. but pretty dam common for others.. RNG can be your best friend or a total bitch.

OT: @ the OP Great post loved it, made me lol

oh no a gang of image macros have risen from their graves and hunger for blood run for your life
    twenty-four hour skeleton power

lol great thread.

Aware on most of these :P

Deleted
    Saw the title, knew it was gonna be a win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the sparta 1?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

really funny, OP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

First I thought it's some late April's Fools joke.

On a second thought, good to be me, not only I chose as my main for Cata the most relaxing class (Paladin), but my MS is tank and OS is healer.

On a third thought, maybe a "bag of tank bribing" would bring me back to heroics once in a blue moon... Because, otherwise, what for, got better gear already and glory of cata hero drake, and nothing to buy for valor pts except BOE boots for selling, so kinda pointless to run it otherwise...
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2011-04-07 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    The unnecessary usage of what seems to be every single popularized meme you could find in a failed attempt to be funny leads me to believe that this thread is among the least useful ones today. You make me lose faith in humanity, or specifically the part that uses online communities to vent their opinions.
    I sure hope you are trolling, OP. Please be.

That said, I wish you a pleasant continued day.

Also, That ^
    ITT people thinking that you have to know what 4chan is, and be a /b/tard to have the talent to make your own OC of memes

Please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I add a request?
    Charlie Sheen please.

OT: Awesome thread, ty for the lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Lestrang View Post
    ITT people thinking that you have to know what 4chan is, and be a /b/tard to have the talent to make your own OC of memes

Please.
    I don't see how you would connect my post to that god-awful site.
    Believe you quoted the wrong person.

Ummm...

You run countless dungeons every day, that you don't want to run, to get a mount.

Now, tanks are running countless dungeons every day, that they don't want to run, to get the same mount...

...and you get s shorter cue time out of it... The problem is what, exactly? Because guess what, they wouldn't be in the cue otherwise. They'd be off in Sekketh Halls.

They could just as easily, no, MORE easily just go do the lowbie dungeons themselves to get the mounts and leave you screwed with your 45 minute wait.

And I've heard "but they get the gold and drops from the heroic on top of the mount blah blah blah." Hate to break it to you, but chances are they don't need the crap gear and make plenty of money soloing old content... if not more money cause they don't have to split any of it. And they don't die, or have ridiculous repair bills.

People complain about everything. Get over it, it's a good system.

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to assume everyone who found this thread to be hilarious is... 12? Mentally, at least. This is probably the least creative and humorous thread in this site that has any pretensions to be either.

Please.
    He took a bunch of popularized memes and tried desperately to be relevant by slapping some vaguely dungeon-finder related nonsense onto them. Not seeing a lot of talent here.

I love it!

I'm so going to be that guy "I only solo queue"

Deleted
    this thread is epic ! i approve .