Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasko View Post
    Going to assume everyone who found this thread to be hilarious is... 12? Mentally, at least. This is probably the least creative and humorous thread in this site that has any pretensions to be either.

He took a bunch of popularized memes and tried desperately to be relevant by slapping some vaguely dungeon-finder related nonsense onto them. Not seeing a lot of talent here.
    Thank you. You don't know what this means to me,
    I was starting to think I was the only one to see this.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Call to arms is either greatest thing yet or the worst thing!...

Deleted
    I got to say tho, they were quite original. At least I laughed a little bit.

The one with Rebbeca Black almost killed me...
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasko View Post
    Going to assume everyone who found this thread to be hilarious is... 12? Mentally, at least. This is probably the least creative and humorous thread in this site that has any pretensions to be either.

He took a bunch of popularized memes and tried desperately to be relevant by slapping some vaguely dungeon-finder related nonsense onto them. Not seeing a lot of talent here.
    Who here asked for talent? Stop being serious for a moment, please.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    The unnecessary usage of what seems to be every single popularized meme you could find in a failed attempt to be funny leads me to believe that this thread is among the least useful ones today. You make me lose faith in humanity, or specifically the part that uses online communities to vent their opinions.
    I sure hope you are trolling, OP. Please be.

That said, I wish you a pleasant continued day.

Also, That ^
    jeez lighten up dude

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome:P I'm w/o a doubt gonna sell instant queues for 500g+ now. Supply and demand bro's ^^