"Shadows of Hakkar" possible?

´Hi, im just wondering if something like this would be possible as a future expansion? The idea just popped into my head and i wondered if anyone else here has thought about it?
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

Something like what would be possible?

You simply stuck 3 words together and asked if it would be possible as an expansion. So yes it could, just as possible as "Doom of Timmy" or "Wrath of Topper McNab"

I think they have used hakkar once too much already.

Somehow I doubt we are going to get a full expantion centred around a bit part Evil Troll Godling, who is largely considered to be pretty damn weak on the grand villian scale. Not to mention that we already killed him once, and then subsequently kept some other troll dude from feeding off his corpse for power.

yes it "could" be possible

Apple Sauce Pie, is it possible?

I heard that Sinestra dance mage would be possible in a future expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulkesshern View Post
    Something like what would be possible?

You simply stuck 3 words together and asked if it would be possible as an expansion. So yes it could, just as possible as "Doom of Timmy" or "Wrath of Topper McNab"
    wrath of topper mcnabb sounds awesome..

15+ Year Old Account
    I vote for Spankey Badger Hunter, would make an excellant title

hahaha so funny answers :P
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no