Poll: How do you keep it?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Having it closed. Unless my cat/dog lies in there as well.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    closed because the fans in my bathroom and kitchen makes a lot of noise

Deleted
    Closed. Because, I have a cat, now once the cat was once asleep on me on night, and I notice she was moving a lot, so I look at my door, and I see some cat eyes, so I throw the cat out and shut the door. And thats why I'm scared of open bedroom doors at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyko View Post
    I can't even comprehend anyone having it open!
    doesn't compute for me either. no way i'd fall asleep with doors open.

Deleted
    Closed, I can sleep with the window wide open and the door closed, but when the door is open, I feel vunerable, makes no sense at all but oh well.
    I don't like bright lights anyway :P I wake up at like 2pm so it would put me off :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Closed unless I'm home alone for a period of 3 days or more
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithsonian View Post
    YOU ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE CUP?

Everyone knows you should never any liquids, especially around computers. I keep a wetvac and absorbent towels handy in case I ever any liquids. If I ever coffee though, God help me, call 911 because I have more than computer issues.

TL;DR- Always the whole thing in a safe, dry place.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I have it closed, there's always a chance that something could be standing out there, waiting for me.

That something could be a zombie.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

sound proofed my room when bought my condo. always closed so i can watch tv and not wake up my room mate

Used to be always closed, until I hit 22 and moved out and got married. After that it's usually open because I have 2 cats that love to mill about and they will get livid if I close the door. My youngest one, she'll sit outside the door and meow for hours, but if I close the door and she's in the room she's frantic about getting out (makes no damn sense). That and my husband is in the military and always has a schedule that's in flux and waking up at odd hours to leave for work. It just works better if the door is open so he doesn't wake me up because our door is loud to open and close. He will close the door except for a crack when getting ready though. If he's on deployment (like now) I close it because I feel safer since I'm alone, cats be damned!
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Deleted
    Closed

coz i share an apartment with my roomie

but when i loved alone... it was closed
    when i lived with my (X) GF, also closed.

why have it open? privacy ftw

Open til middle school, then I started closing it. Its been closed ever since.

Open in winter and closed in summer. If it is closed in winter my room is freezing and if it is open in summer it gets really hot lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Am trusting my primal instincts on this one, hence closed. Also the reason why I prefer having my bed right in the corner, so that it's safe from two sides. [Add the closet behind and it's more or less three sides.]
    Until someone hides in the closest to wait it out....

As for me I don't really care whether it's open or closed, I used to have it open so that the cats could get in and out when they wanted (A furry wake up call is 10x better than an alarm) but they passed away so not much reason to leave it open. I actually prefer it closed currently since I smoke 'secretly' (everyone else in the house smokes, they no longer notice the smell of smoke and if they do they assume it's their own) and don't want anyone to visibly see the smoke if they get up in the middle of the night to do whatever, but if I was living on my own, I would probably not even notice if it was open or shut.

Closed.

I'm worried that my cat sleep on my face and suffocate me, she's really fat

Closed.
    Absolute darkness.

I like my Door closed i fear the government is watching me and they cant see what im doing when my door is closed.
    I Just Herped All Over My Derp !

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If I have it closed, there's always a chance that something could be standing out there, waiting for me.

That something could be a zombie.
    Though it could be a tauren paladin casting exorcism.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Wow. You don't even know the basics. Challenging Shout is not and has never been a taunt. It doesn't even remotely function like a taunt.

Closed for..... privacy..

/wink

Quote Originally Posted by hoofton View Post
    Closed, for two reasons

1.) Feel more secure, guess it is a childhood habit
    2.) I wake up later than the others in the house and I hate all the lights and noise while I am sleeping
    Agreed totaly here
    (Sorry about my bad Gramma hope you all can read it)

Deleted
    Hmmmm, always closed really. >.< It's kinda freaky otherwise. We kind of live close to a graveyard, right next to it infact. Also, I've got my bed in such a position that when you open my bedroom door, you can see right at bed, or from bed. Also, at the end of the hallway where my room is, theres a window facing our garden. Then you see the graveyard quite close to it... So... yeah. If I have the door open, from bed, I'll see right out into garden and to graveyard, even worse if it's dark outside, due to wouldn't know if theres something there, watching, or not. And seeing I'm already easy scared, and horrified by graveyard/zombies and the like, I CANT stand to have the door open.

Hell, I cant wait to move out, lol.