Essence of Undeath.

Are these things still dropping?

Haunted Herring is the last thing I need for the Cooking meta. I know they use to drop in Scholo/Strat, so I went there to clear some mobs, as there were none on the ah. None dropped in five runs of either dungeon. There aren't any higher level undead mobs in EPL, and the next highest undead mobs in Northrend do not drop them either. They're also needed for Lifestealing, which would be fantastic for my lowbie rogue.

But they're not dropping. I had tried to grab an Essence of Water to xmute to Undeath, however there are none of the xmuting recipes on the ah, and trade won't bite. How are you suppose to get these now, if at all...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive had them drop for me alot, just go for banshees mostly, thats where alot drop for me

Have they since patch 4.0.6 at least? I've literally cleared Strat five, going on six times so far. No drops from the banshees

They still drop. I got 2 in a dungeonfinder random on my priest alt like 2 days ago

Thanks guys, I must be having horribly back luck >_< But it's good to know they do still drop, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a few of 'em drop while running Strat on an alt about a week ago, not sure why you can't find any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

check Wowhead , ilke all posters mention , best luck is in Strat