Thread: Addon help!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Addon help!

Does anyone know if there is an addon that will increase the size of the boss frame?
    I am also looking for an addon that announces the special warnings on DBM in the chat(raid, party)

cant post links yet -.-
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-04-11 at 09:05 PM. Reason: clarity

Check the DBM options, you can set it to announce things to raid.

And I don't think an addon can make a boss bigger, lol XD
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Hehe

I know that i can do that i DBM if i am the party leader but i want it to announce just the special warnings in chat(party and raid) without that i am a leader or officer(helper)

Lol i formed the question abit wrong on the boss pic xD

You know when you starta boss fight you get a target of the boss on your right side under the minimap? That pic i wanna get bigger couse i can nearly see it.

I think an addon or mod can make a boss bigger but I doubt it's allowed.

Deleted
    You could model edit, but that's not allowed per the ToS/EULA, and thus not within the scope of discussion in these forums.

As for the boss frames, sure, we can make those bigger.

Code:
    for i=1, MAX_BOSS_FRAMES do _G["Boss"..i.."TargetFrame"]:SetScale(1.2) end
    How to use. Untested. Report back with issues.

---------- Post added 2011-04-11 at 06:36 PM ----------

As for the other question, I'm not quite sure I understood it correctly. There's CBMT, which allows custom boss mod timers to be broadcast to all the boss mods - but I don't think that's what you meant.

DBM already has options to announce to the raid if you are promoted. It would just be superfluous to announce it again in party chat.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

:P

I dident ment to mod the actual size of the boss ....

---------- Post added 2011-04-11 at 08:15 PM ----------

and about the announcement, it doesent have to be exact or implemented in DBM but i need an addon that does announce warnings in the chats

Quote Originally Posted by Mathswk View Post
    I dident ment to mod the actual size of the boss ....

---------- Post added 2011-04-11 at 08:15 PM ----------

and about the announcement, it doesent have to be exact or implemented in DBM but i need an addon that does announce warnings in the chats
    as about 4 ppl told u above - DBM WILL annouce to chat - just tick the box in the options

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For future referance - He wants to make his boss " frame " not the actual boss - for the ppl who keep telling him he can't.

OP edit ur post to say boss frame or this thread is gonna get 11 pages of posts laughing at you telling you that you will get banned
    Boss Frame
    Last edited by Barrowwind; 2011-04-11 at 08:43 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrowwind View Post
    as about 4 ppl told u above - DBM WILL annouce to chat - just tick the box in the options

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For future referance - He wants to make his boss " frame " not the actual boss - for the ppl who keep telling him he can't.

OP edit ur post to say boss frame or this thread is gonna get 11 pages of posts laughing at you telling you that you will get banned
    Boss Frame
    dude read: Does anyone know if there is an addon that will increase the size of the boss frame? it says BOSS FRAME NOT BOSS SIZE LOL!

I use Pitbull, which allows me to set the size, the position, and the decorations on my target frame(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Mathswk View Post
    dude read: Does anyone know if there is an addon that will increase the size of the boss frame? it says BOSS FRAME NOT BOSS SIZE LOL!
    just saying, he edited it .. before it just said "boss", without "frame"