Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Tol Barad and Told Barad Peninsula

Guys, don't you think that TB and TBP should be like Wintergrasp? When u enter it u should be flagged for pvp and enable world pvp. Without that, TB and TBP is just another grinding zone, with 0 interest, specially on Normal and RP servers.
    What do you guys think?

I think:

Don't be a carebear. Roll PvP.

(I honestly didn't even know the zone doesn't flag you on PvE servers)

Very construction post. Next time stay shut please.

Deleted
    Agree with Drakhar

Quote Originally Posted by Skycrawler View Post
    Oh the irony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    I think:

Don't be a carebear. Roll PvP.

(I honestly didn't even know the zone doesn't flag you on PvE servers)
    Same here, but yes, will be more fun for PVE servers.

Deleted
    Why don't you click your char, then click "enable pvp" and then run around waiting to be ganked... if it doesn't happen, at least you can say you were flagged for a fight!!

This is new. Normally its people on PvP servers crying about being flagged, now its people on PvE servers crying about not being flagged. Did you people just not bother to read what the different realm types were for?

Deleted
    because on a pve server i dont want to face another isle of gankfest.

or you can listen to his advice because the point of being on a pve server is that people dont want to be flagged for pvp.

Kind of agree. TB is supposed to be a PvP concept, not just another daily quest hub. Can see how it could get annoying to get ganked at 20% life right after killing Tank the shark.

EDIT: after reading some of the responses... wow, there is so much anger in the world, holy shit.
    Last edited by Howard Moon; 2011-04-12 at 12:48 PM.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

The issue with forcing world PVP on TB on non-PVP servers is that you'll end up turning it into a grief zone, and then no one will bother going. TBP may have more adventurous souls, but considering it's obnoxious enough without worrying about the other faction, again it'll likely see few people there.

If you want to do world PVP, roll on a PVP server.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    Why don't you click your char, then click "enable pvp" and then run around waiting to be ganked... if it doesn't happen, at least you can say you were flagged for a fight!!
    Actually this is what I do. I moved to a PvE server (free transfer woo) due to overpopulation. Some of us like zone pvp on pve servers - just not outside level 10 ganking. TB/WG is nice because I know I'd be fighting same-level players.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    Exactly. Flag yourself for pvp. Sooner or later someone won't be able to resist and will pick a fight with you - then your allies should step in, then their allies, and before you know it you have a battle.

I'm on a PvE server and this happens all the time in TB during peak hours. I like it. When I want to just get my dailies done quickly and peacefully, I can, and when I want to join the skirmishes, I can. I don't see what the problem is.

TB yes but TBP no and getting ganked by 10 horde/aliance isnt world pvp its camping and greifing

Deleted
    Blizz's plan was for the quest section to pve and the battle to be pvp, that being said i do wish the SOUTH island was pvp all the time since thats is where the battle actualy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    Blizz's plan was for the quest section to pve and the battle to be pvp, that being said i do wish the SOUTH island was pvp all the time since thats is where the battle actualy is.
    They probably didn't bother with the south island because in between battles it should only be populated with the winning faction. It's not like Wintergrasp was, where both factions could be doing dailies around the zone between battles. Of all the times I've been doing dailies in TB I've only once seen an enemy player, and he was unflagged skinning dead crocodiles.

People on PVE and RPPVE realms play on those realms for a reason.

Guys, don't you think that TB and TBP should be like Wintergrasp? When u enter it u should be flagged for pvp and enable world pvp. Without that, TB and TBP is just another grinding zone, with 0 interest, specially on Normal and RP servers.
    What do you guys think?
    Roll PVP then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corayo View Post
    or you can listen to his advice because the point of being on a pve server is that people dont want to be flagged for pvp.
    Or you could think about it before posting.........it IS a pvp zone so technically you should be automatically flagged even if you are not on a pvp server......it's not rocket science but some of these replies would indicate it is....