Addon to extend macro space

Anyone knows any addon that extend the macro space ?
    I already tried MacroBank and Macrotoolkit and they didn't do what I was needed

Super duper macro does exactly that

Are you sure it does ?
    according to wowinterface : This addon allows you to create macros beyond the 255-character limit

Since it is creating macros as scripts, outside of the wow macro interface then I would think it is not using the default slots, and therefore the number is not limited by them.

If you mean to simply increase that number available through the default UI, then there is no means of doing that as far as I am aware.

edit:
    Looks like blizzard might be trying to increase the number of macro slots, but no promises that it will make it in for 5.4

Originally Posted by Lore

Source
    We're going to look into the possibility of adding more macro slots. Not something I can guarantee for 5.4, but we'll see what we can do.

On a larger scale, we'd really like to find ways to make the macro system smarter. Right now, it's not uncommon to see players with several different macros for raid markers, target switches, and so forth, and we'd like to look into some ways to address that. Again, not likely to see any major changes there in the short term, but we recognize that the macro system could use some updates. It's on our radar
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-08-14 at 08:26 PM.