Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mages will always have the easiest pve rotation. The only skill is managing your movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Many people go with the "None is hard, its all easy herp derp" but back in vanilla, there were basically no rotations.
    Has there ever been any hard rotations at all, by your standards?

Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post
    Many people go with the "None is hard, its all easy herp derp" but back in vanilla, there were basically no rotations.
    Has there ever been any hard rotations at all, by your standards?
    Feral druids have had periods of decent difficulty, but to say any class is difficult to play well in a patchwerk style encounter would be false.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Any melee except feral would be a good start.
    I wont name arcane mage cos its not even viable
    Pffft, hardest class to play and play propperly is UH dk.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Any melee except feral would be a good start.
    I wont name arcane mage cos its not even viable
    Ferals are pretty simple these days tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by abovebeyond View Post
    The EASIEST rotation by far is Boomkin.

Starfire to Solar Eclipse, dot up, pop trinkets, starfall, treants, spam Sunfire and reapply dots until boss dies. Use up to 7 Starsurge procs during the fight whenever you want (usually during increase damage phases). Innervate, Tranquility and b-res the raid as needed. Thats a total of 6 buttons to worry about and 3 situational cooldowns to help the raid.

Barkskin when anticipating heavy damage, use shrooms/typhoon in some aoe situations, if not tab-sunfire spam.
    Yes, that is probably what it's like if you're progressing on normal content, heroic content however requires much more than said above.

OT: In cata I'm unsure if there's really an "easy" class to play in all honesty. Depending on your guilds progression and wether you're a meterwhore or one who prefers downing bosses in terms of innervating a healer in need, solarbeaming that add on nef hc before it casts that hurtful blast nova wich the rogue is out of reach for, DPS'ing those ads instead of expecting others to and so on.

It all depends on your gamestyle really. you can fulfill your dps-role while topping meters just because you know how to time things, or you can just meterwhore selfishly.

7/7 HC!!

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Shitting is currently easier than playing ret in a basic environment.

i would hope so, shitting isnt that hard

Fury warrior - BT, Raging blow, BT

Weave in colossus smash every 20 sec. If lacking a druid or war tank, 2x sunder at beginning with glyphed colossus smash will keep it up entire fight. Use berserker rage to activate raging blow if necessary...blah blah blah. Time deathwish appropriately for burn phase, etc

Basically the majority of the rotation is 3 abilities - raging blow, bloodthirst, colossus smash. No timers to track, no cooldowns to watch really, no debuffs to keep up other than sunder.

Quote Originally Posted by SpacedOut View Post
    All of classes have simple base rotations but lots of little tips to totally maximize dps, such as boomkins. What specifically were you looking for.
    I fixed that. Very few classes are hard to play, but they are all hard to master.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Shitting is currently easier than playing ret in a basic environment.

Depends on if you're interested in heroics/raids and if so, what difficulty and content. Maybe I'm just bias from playing paladin so long, but keeping track of 1 buff and the other time mashing whatever glows and still giving out decent enough numbers for 9/12, you want a ret paladin.
    1) What are you trying to say with that first comment? It makes soo little sense.
    2) Ret isn't even close to being one of the easiest specs. I play a Deathknight, a Ret Paladin, a Warlock, and a Rogue. Let me tell you, the Ret is not close to the easiest. Due to RNG that Ret is dependent upon, it is more difficult than most.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    if anyone picked something other than rogues, they don't pay attention

I've been known to make the occasional tag. PM me a ss, and if I like it I'll make you 1

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    isn't these threads against rules?
    Join Date Apr 2011
    Posts3
    Maybe the OP isn't have times enough for read of our rules, make MMO-Champion?

OT: Arc-Mage > Balance-Druid > Marks-Hunter > Ret-Paladin >Arms Warrior > Destro Lock >...>Feral(cat)-Druid > Affliction-Lock

Deleted
    Anyone who says fury warrior isn't the easiest class to play, has obviously never played a fury warrior.
    Before bashing me, I'd like to mention that I play a fury warrior

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Out of all that i can play...

Fury warrior

Priorities
    TG- CS-BT-RB-SLAM HS when you have excess rage
    SMF- CS-BT-SLAM-RB HS when you have excess rage

Oh and don't forget sub 20%! Execute spam when you got about >30 rage (This the best thing still? Oh well it's fun to see big numbers)

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's anything like wotlk elem shammy is easiest. Keep flame shock up + lava burst + chain lightning + lightning. Rinse and repeat until thing dies.

Fury Warrior
    I played one, they have a different set for maximise, but you could just do a 3 button face roll with them and periodically tap a few other when you feel like it and still be decent DPS in heroics.

Deleted
    Probably it may be Shadow Priest
    VT -> SW:P -> DP -> MB -> Spam with MF -> Keep DoTs up & Use MB on every CD -> Keep nuking with MF
    Under 25% of target hp use SW. IF you are glyphed you can even crit for 60k twice ^^
    It's like 6 keys + Shadowfiend (every 5 min or 4 min if talented) + Archangel + some trinkets if you have
    If there is any AoE use Mind Sear :}

I hope you will enjoy!

Nearly all class and specs are ridiculously easy to play.

The only remotely challenging ones left would be DK tanking and feral DPS. And if you think DK tanking is easy, you aren't doing it right and I promise you're taking more damage than any other evenly geared tank of other class.

The only remotely challenging ones left would be DK tanking and feral DPS. And if you think DK tanking is easy, you aren't doing it right and I promise you're taking more damage than any other evenly geared tank of other class.
    DK tanking is easy! Are you nuts? ive played dks since they came out and bloods nowhere near as difficult as it used to be in wotlk, also bear tank > others tanks in difficulty....

Anyways id say fury warriors are the easiest (numb nuts said cds arent important,lol all of furys dps comes from that ) then id say huntard and then spriest, fury if you do lots of grouping and you dont care about dps, huntards do much better dps and are stupidly easy/ you can md fd and have you own personal tank, gg