15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I'm pretty certain Stamkos will be getting the C for Tampa.
    Who's going to get it for Rangers?
    Lundqvist imo. hurrhurr. But im guessing Richards

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm so Bernier is turned into Gaborik now, eh, washed up Gaborik isn't that interesting, but he will help more than Frattin did

Ducks came up with a whole lot of nothing, ha

I wouldn't say that.. they got some decent things for what they needed and didn't have to give too much up. They're fine in net and on O (imo) and got some depth D... 2 pretty damn good goalies.. /shrug

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    hmm so Bernier is turned into Gaborik now, eh, washed up Gaborik isn't that interesting, but he will help more than Frattin did

Ducks came up with a whole lot of nothing, ha
    I think their trade was quite decent tbh.
    Last edited by Rosh; 2014-03-05 at 08:56 PM.

So the Flyers basically gave up an offensive defenseman (Meszaros) and a 5th for a younger, defensive defenseman (Macdonald).

Overall, a win I guess, but I don't think they got what Meszaros was worth, expiring contract or not. Especially giving him to the Bruins.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Noooo we traded the berracade
    Totally not the trade I was expecting D: I figured Berra would be a cheap re-sign. Guess Ortio is in net tonight.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Totally not the trade I was expecting D: I figured Berra would be a cheap re-sign. Guess Ortio is in net tonight.
    Word, he wasn't ever going to be our starter anyways. Seems like RAMO will have the reins next season and when he comes back. I'm fine with it until Gillies is NHL ready. Berra was a rodeo in net but damn was he fun to watch.

Word, he wasn't ever going to be our starter anyways. Seems like RAMO will have the reins next season and when he comes back. I'm fine with it until Gillies is NHL ready. Berra was a rodeo in net but damn was he fun to watch.
    I will miss him and his weird mask for sure, he was a blast to watch between the posts. Plus a 2nd round pick from Colorado for him...that's not bad at all.

I'd say we've got a good stock of goaltenders for now yeah. Ramo, Ortio, Gillies, Roy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will miss him and his weird mask for sure, he was a blast to watch between the posts. Plus a 2nd round pick from Colorado for him...that's not bad at all.

I'd say we've got a good stock of goaltenders for now yeah. Ramo, Ortio, Gillies, Roy.
    Berra will shine in Avs once he gets trainder properly by the 2nd best goalie staff + Roy.
    Love the guy, so funny aswell.

Ortio has to step up tonight, if he does i have a feeling he will be their #1 as Ramo still is unstable as F.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

wait we got a 2nd rounder for him? That's...fucking awesome actually. So that basically makes Bouwmeester for 1st round 2013(Poirier!), 2nd round 2014(?), and Cundari (who is looking like shit this year). Not too bad although we would have gotten more for him especially this year if we held onto him.

wait we got a 2nd rounder for him? That's...fucking awesome actually. So that basically makes Bouwmeester for 1st round 2013(Poirier!), 2nd round 2014(?), and Cundari (who is looking like shit this year). Not too bad although we would have gotten more for him especially this year if we held onto him.
    Yup, 2nd rounder 2014.

Stemper to Pitt for a 3rd Rounder...that's odd. Jettison would be the word for that deal. Not trade.

15+ Year Old Account
    #NYR will play with three "A's" the rest of this season. Brad, Staal and Girardi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I'm pretty certain Stamkos will be getting the C for Tampa.
    Who's going to get it for Rangers?
    Hopefully McDonagh! If not, then Girardi would be a good bet.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Can't believe all the goalies that changed teams. Some like Miller you knew where going to be traded but I think I counted 12 or something.

I must admit I was most impressed with Montreal picking of Vanek and the St. Louis/Callahan deals. Guess we will see who won the trade sweepstakes in late May/Early June.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of surprised MSL made it to the game tonight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Rangers were prepared for the trade to go through, not the public but MSL had been clear that he wanted rangers, so i guess Rangers had a private jet ready to go

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Given that the deal's been rumored for a while now it wouldn't surprise me if he was already packed and ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Rangers were prepared for the trade to go through, not the public but MSL had been clear that he wanted rangers, so i guess Rangers had a private jet ready to go
    I'd kind of like to hear a story that MSL just flew to NY from St. Louis last night lol Would be kind of funny.

All the shit I give the Leafs... and the Caps are getting outshot like 18-5 with 5 to go in the 2nd.

I think Macdonald is working out so far. Caps have 8 shots over 2 periods. 4-1 Flyers. He's +2, 1 A and 1 blocked shot.