15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    As much as I do want to see the Canucks crash and burn, I have to admit, if the Hawks play with as poor of an offense as they did in OT tonight, then they won't win the next game. That game-winner was lucky, Luongo fell flat on his face and the puck popped right over him. They had almost no pushes besides that during all of OT.
    I do agree, the Hawks definitely need to push a better game than they did with this one. If it wasn't for some of Crawford's "Crawsome" saves we would have been done for. Looking forward to a huge game 7 and sending the Canucks packing at home.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    ever been to a Red Wings Game Versus the Black hawks? been to chicago and Detroit for one each, they have plenty of fans.
    but since you seem to like being a Douche:
    Does Vancouver even know what a Stanley Cup is?
    They know what a President's Trophy is now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vilheim View Post
    If it was just the hit on Bieksa i would say what ever, but what i saw was Bolland taking free shots at the Sedins all night long, including the two hand lumberjack chop that broke a stick. This game i lost all respect i had for Bolland. Secondly, they managed to get away with shooting a puck out of their defensive end over the glass as well. I know a few things didn't get called on the Canucks, but if you ask me none of them were as blatant as the Bieksa hit, the Bolland stupidity that was going on, and the shot over the glass. That right there was just plain horrible reffing and very one sided.
    what about the blatant trip on Hossa? one sided reffing? i watched most the game. you want to know why you guys lost this game? 1 word.
    Schneider.

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 03:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SolidStank View Post
    They know what a President's Trophy is now.
    great, that took them 41 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait till we win game 7 and I get to log onto these forums and see all the tears of Vancouver fans.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    I can't wait till we win game 7 and I get to log onto these forums and see all the tears of Vancouver fans.
    do not put the cart before the horse.

One thing I'd like to add about Chicago fans, before two years ago if you asked anyone in Chicago if they were going to watch a Hawks game, they'd probably say, "I hate Atlanta, but Spud Webb could jump."

10+ Year Old Account

great, that took them 41 years.
    26 years actually. Hey Vancouver want one of our 6? They just clutter up the place.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    26 years actually. Hey Vancouver want one of our 6? They just clutter up the place.
    valid point. i stand corrected.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing I'd like to add about Chicago fans, before two years ago if you asked anyone in Chicago if they were going to watch a Hawks game, they'd probably say, "I hate Atlanta, but Spud Webb could jump."
    Chicago is one of the few American teams that don't need to win to have good attendance. They also have 4 other major sports teams which would hurt attendance as well.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    For many years in the 00's Hawks games weren't even televised because the owner Bob Wirtz was a tight-ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    For many years in the 00's Hawks games weren't even televised because the owner Bob Wirtz was a tight-ass.
    so you can't go to the games?

Why would anyone want to go where all they will see is refs on their knees..
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    so you can't go to the games?
    Yes, you could.

---------- Post added 2011-04-24 at 10:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    This sounds like a beaten Canucks fan.

15+ Year Old Account
    before 2001 the Canucks werent even in the top 10 of attendance, you can hardly talk. hell every team has there ups and downs. just look at the Dead Wings era.

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 03:31 AM ----------

Yes, you could.

---------- Post added 2011-04-24 at 10:29 PM ----------

This sounds like a beaten Canucks fan.
    hes just pissed. frankly, they got beat because schneider GAVE Chicago 2 goals. and Hanhuis gave them another. he cannot complain much seeing as Vancouver will now have 4 GAMES to finish off what they started.

You're right, I am pissed.

Fucking all I saw was pure domination the last half of the game, Chicago gets there 2nd chance, a bounce or two and they win.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Vancouver played hard and played well tonight. Crawford was huge, and Schneider made some big mistakes and it cost them. Hockey is a game of what ifs of course, but a win is a win. I'm happy.

I don't complain about refs, but two major things were missed.

The hit on Bieksa. Torres did the same thing and got two, there should have been a call here awsell.

In the OT Blackhawks iced the puck with their 4th line who as already on the ice for a very long time. The refs call out the ice crew despite the Canucks having the offensive faceoff.
    I remember it all too well

Fucking all I saw was pure domination the last half of the game, Chicago gets there 2nd chance, a bounce or two and they win.
    You should be pissed, I won't fault you for that. Canucks were playing beastly, Crawford was just being a brick wall to them. It was just that one chance Chicago needed and they only needed one goal.

Just chill out until game 7. The Canucks just played the best game of this series. It was complete domination - no Blackhawk fan can say this game wasn't owned by the Canucks.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Just chill out until game 7. The Canucks just played the best game of this series. It was complete domination - no Blackhawk fan can say this game wasn't owned by the Canucks.

as long as Vancouver plays like they did in game 6 in game 7, and the goalie doesn't give up freebies they should win.