15+ Year Old Account
    god damn it. if i see another fucking goal post im going to be pissed as hell. 7 of them tonight...

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 06:20 PM ----------

Detroit is outplaying Chicago in every facit of this game sans the friggen scoreboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats goal post, you deserved the win.

And down goes Frazier.

P.S. Wanted to use Franzen but didn't know if people would get the joke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hawks Win!!! Another 2-1 Game. Awesome game as always to watch.

Thanks Goal Posts!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Congrats goal post, you deserved the win.
    no doubt. douchebag made 7 saves for those hawks.

15+ Year Old Account
    If Chicago could figure out how to show up for every game like they show up for Detroit and Vancouver they would be phenomenal. Its games like this that make me really wish Detroit would have made a move at the trade deadline to bring in Selanne or somebody. It feels like they need another guy who can generate a spark when Datsyuk isn't on the ice. They have a lot of tremendously talents mid line guys, but on nights like this it just feels like they are one guy away from being unstoppable. Preferably someone who could have added to the power play. They are a great team when everyone is healthy and on the ice, but when Lidstrom or Datsyuk aren't out there, well, you get games like this.

Hope Howard isn't out for long not that McDonald isn't playing out of his mind this season.

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 06:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    no doubt. douchebag made 7 saves for those hawks.
    The Wings got Gordon Bombay'd today.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan18 View Post
    And down goes Frazier.

P.S. Wanted to use Franzen but didn't know if people would get the joke.
    I would've gotten it ;x In fact, in the past when raiding, if a tank got crushed in 2-3 hits or something, myself or best-Internet-friend-I-met-playing-WoW would scream it out.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Yes sadly
    Whar!

Also, Flyers/Caps tonight... Washington is probably gonna get creamed but should be a good game!
    red panda red panda red panda!

Deleted
    Okay now, Wings, would you please win from now on? Pretty please?

I'd very much welcome it if you'd win the Division, so my Preds can avoid you in the first playoff round. I'd rather take my chance with the Blues, against whom we faired pretty well this season. Thanks, appreciate it very much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Okay now, Wings, would you please win from now on? Pretty please?

I'd very much welcome it if you'd win the Division, so my Preds can avoid you in the first playoff round. I'd rather take my chance with the Blues, against whom we faired pretty well this season. Thanks, appreciate it very much!
    Derpy would be a fan of the Preds. :l

15+ Year Old Account
    Buffalo can catch Winnipeg tomorrow night for the 8th seed in the East. Remember when they were dead and buried and everyone said they should blow it up at the trade deadline a week ago? Boy what a difference having your world class goalie playing like himself can make. Winnipeg will still probably hold that spot since they have more ROW than Buffalo, but the Sabres will have a couple games in hand. So will the Lightning, another dead in the water team that is now a single win outside of a playoff spot. 1-7 in the East seem pretty safe right now barring major collapses, mostly Ottawa, but that 8th spot is going to be nuts over the last few weeks. If you're the Rangers, which team wouldn't you want to play there? I think they can destroy Washington, Winnipeg, or Tampa. Buffalo could be a threat with Miller. Tampa could present an issue with their quality offense but Lundqvist rules all.

(This is assuming Washington loses tonight against the Flyers like they are currently doing)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    If Chicago could figure out how to show up for every game like they show up for Detroit and Vancouver they would be phenomenal. Its games like this that make me really wish Detroit would have made a move at the trade deadline to bring in Selanne or somebody. It feels like they need another guy who can generate a spark when Datsyuk isn't on the ice. They have a lot of tremendously talents mid line guys, but on nights like this it just feels like they are one guy away from being unstoppable. Preferably someone who could have added to the power play. They are a great team when everyone is healthy and on the ice, but when Lidstrom or Datsyuk aren't out there, well, you get games like this.

Hope Howard isn't out for long not that McDonald isn't playing out of his mind this season.

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 06:51 PM ----------

The Wings got Gordon Bombay'd today.
    ok explain the Bombay reference. i don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buffalo can catch Winnipeg tomorrow night for the 8th seed in the East. Remember when they were dead and buried and everyone said they should blow it up at the trade deadline a week ago? Boy what a difference having your world class goalie playing like himself can make. Winnipeg will still probably hold that spot since they have more ROW than Buffalo, but the Sabres will have a couple games in hand. So will the Lightning, another dead in the water team that is now a single win outside of a playoff spot. 1-7 in the East seem pretty safe right now barring major collapses, mostly Ottawa, but that 8th spot is going to be nuts over the last few weeks. If you're the Rangers, which team wouldn't you want to play there? I think they can destroy Washington, Winnipeg, or Tampa. Buffalo could be a threat with Miller. Tampa could present an issue with their quality offense but Lundqvist rules all.

(This is assuming Washington loses tonight against the Flyers like they are currently doing)
    Buffalo and only Buffalo. Winnipeg/Toronto are too inexperienced and don't have playoff ready goaltenders. Washington is playing like shit and if they manage to trip and fall into the playoffs they'll be bounced back out. Tampa is the worst team defensively in the league and they're offense isn't even close to enough to make up for that.

---------- Post added 2012-03-05 at 01:53 AM ----------

ok explain the Bombay reference. i don't get it.
    He's making a Might Ducks reference. The coach in the movie as a kid hit the post in the shootout losing his team the game.(I think.)

Miller has been standing on his head for you guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Buffalo and only Buffalo. Winnipeg/Toronto are too inexperienced and don't have playoff ready goaltenders. Washington is playing like shit and if they manage to trip and fall into the playoffs they'll be bounced back out. Tampa is the worst team defensively in the league and they're offense isn't even close to enough to make up for that.

---------- Post added 2012-03-05 at 01:53 AM ----------

He's making a Might Ducks reference. The coach in the movie as a kid hit the post in the shootout losing his team the game.(I think.)
    haven't seen those movies in over a decade >.<.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only time I've ever enjoyed a flyers win haha. 8th in the East is going to get crazy. Miller had to have gotten some from his wife when he visited Cali this past week. Glad to see him playing so well. The game last night was great with Buffalo and Vancouver.

15+ Year Old Account
    haven't seen those movies in over a decade >.<.
    Speaking of hockey movies I actually saw that new movie "Goon" the other day. Totally wasn't what I was expecting in some parts, but it was good none the less....lots of good punching stuffs!

If you haven't heard of it, it here's the trailer:

Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    Speaking of hockey movies I actually saw that new movie "Goon" the other day. Totally wasn't what I was expecting in some parts, but it was good none the less....lots of good punching stuffs!

If you haven't heard of it, it here's the trailer:
    Been meaning to see that, I need to see The Lorax first though
    I remember it all too well

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another Shootout loss for the Flames because we can't ever seem to beat more skilled teams

I really hope Winnipeg makes the playoffs, their fans actually deserve it. Too bad they have so many games played up on everyone, doubt it will happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Another Shootout loss for the Flames because we can't ever seem to beat more skilled teams

I really hope Winnipeg makes the playoffs, their fans actually deserve it. Too bad they have so many games played up on everyone, doubt it will happen.
    least your team made it to the shootout and got a point. Detroit got robbed by the Post, G.

---------- Post added 2012-03-05 at 03:00 PM ----------

LMAO Goon Trailer "This is NOT Fucking Baseball."