15+ Year Old Account
    Chats up: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#mmoc-hockey

Flyers/Devils game three. Intrigue! Excitement! A team that is completely financially broke and is going to lose one of its best players next year! This game has everything!

15+ Year Old Account
    man i cant believe how bad teh blues look right now. where did BluesFan go? havent seen him in ages. is he back in his hole already?

Fuck yea Jersey!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    man i cant believe how bad teh blues look right now. where did BluesFan go? havent seen him in ages. is he back in his hole already?
    Most likely, I would if I were a Blues fan.
    LAK is just a monster surprice. If they sweep Blues.. I'm gonna start rooting for them.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just want to say, go fuck yourself NBC Sports. They have the official rights to the IIHF World's so you can't watch any of their streams in the US even for games NBC Sports isn't showing (every game that isn't the US). Why?! NBC isn't losing money by me watching Sweden or Russia on the IIHF site. The person who invented blackout restrictions needs to be shot directly in the stomach and left to suffer for hours.

I love early round play at international games. There are like 15 people at the US/France game.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-05-04 at 11:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    Most likely, I would if I were a Blues fan.
    LAK is just a monster surprice. If they sweep Blues.. I'm gonna start rooting for them.
    Jesus Christ the Kings. First they made pretty short work of the President's Trophy winner and last year's Stanley Cup finalist, now they're curbstomping the #2 seed with the best defense in the league. Seriously, what is happening there? Totally didn't see that coming...

I know who I'll be rooting for in case my Preds get eliminated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ridiculously mad props to Nashville on keeping Radulov and Kos out again tonight in the name of team chemistry.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems as if he only surfaces when the Blues are winning, interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    He was on this morning according to his account. My guess is that hes probably in the same place as most of the people that used to post in the thread, board, fed up and waiting for next season. I'm kinda surprised you're still around actually. You disappeared for a while last year after the wings got bumped out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm extremely happy that the Kings are doing well, it's great seeing Celebs at the games as it garners more attention for our sport. Hoping the Kings will be good for years to come. I honestly smiled when I saw a interview between Kobe Bryant and Mike Richards, and Bryant actually knew who he was.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

How could anyone NOT see that the LAK were this good of a team? They were the most dangerous team since febuary, and could have done much better if they had done the coaching change sooner. I live in St. Louis, and i really hope they sweep the Blues on sunday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stopbeingdumb View Post
    How could anyone NOT see that the LAK were this good of a team? They were the most dangerous team since febuary, and could have done much better if they had done the coaching change sooner. I live in St. Louis, and i really hope they sweep the Blues on sunday.
    thats why they flew in under the radar, there offense was TERRIBLE for most of the season. funny that a resident of ST Louis wants to see his local team get swept...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where's that article that guy wrote saying the Kings were gonna go the finals. I'd like to read it again now that it seems like a definite possibility.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    He was on this morning according to his account. My guess is that hes probably in the same place as most of the people that used to post in the thread, board, fed up and waiting for next season. I'm kinda surprised you're still around actually. You disappeared for a while last year after the wings got bumped out.
    last year when the wings got bumped out i was at my grandparents cutting wood for 12 hours a day.
    oh, and my grandparents internet is slower than crap. summer is not a good time of year for me with the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely don't want LAK to win the Cup, but I'm glad we aren't the only team they are doing great against.

thats why they flew in under the radar, there offense was TERRIBLE for most of the season. funny that a resident of ST Louis wants to see his local team get swept...
    I'm a native Bostonian, moved here a few years ago, and i really REALLY hate the St. Louis sports fan base. Such flip floppers,/bandwaggoners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stopbeingdumb View Post
    Since February? Is that why they lost their division lead and nearly missed the Playoffs? Honestly it's not that surprising, but I wouldn't say I saw this coming.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    last year when the wings got bumped out i was at my grandparents cutting wood for 12 hours a day.
    oh, and my grandparents internet is slower than crap. summer is not a good time of year for me with the internet.
    or a good time to be a tree apparently.

---------- Post added 2012-05-04 at 05:14 PM ----------

Also, I'm going to see The Avengers tonight so I probably wont be around for the game. The channel should be open now, links in my sig, Alram and Q hold it open usually. Otherwise I'm sure Conscript will load it up as well.

Enjoy the night!

I disagree with this. The Cardinals have always had loyal fans, And the blues have always had good core fans that supported them through the really bad times. The rams on the other hand do have bandwagon fans. 2 out of 3 ain't bad

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Seems as if he only surfaces when the Blues are winning, interesting.
    I don't think that's true or fair. He was relatively quiet during round 1. The only person who surfaces when his team wins is that Habs fan who only comes on to say "sounds like the same old Leafs song" and only when Habs are beating the Leafs (rare as it was this year).

It also seems like he's had the username since 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I'm extremely happy that the Kings are doing well, it's great seeing Celebs at the games as it garners more attention for our sport. Hoping the Kings will be good for years to come. I honestly smiled when I saw a interview between Kobe Bryant and Mike Richards, and Bryant actually knew who he was.
    Because Mike Richards plays an exciting sport?
    Last edited by Greeney; 2012-05-04 at 09:30 PM.