Quote Originally Posted by Geddyn View Post
    What the hell?! Moore is such a moron.
    yeah, you just dont do that crap away from the play, especially in a game 7 situation. hes definately lucky they called Letang for a penalty also

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    COnsidering how busted up Montreal was this season... who was honestly expecting us to go to a game 7 and and still ALMOST win?
    red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    One of the best Habs players this series.
    I am really going to have to disagree there. He blames his team left right and center but he cant save anything. Trade Price for Thomas for a season I am willing to bet the habs would go all the way.

He blames everyone but himself and the MVP of that team is either Mike or P.K Subban

(I like Mike however because he was my uncles roommate ^.^ and I met him when he was apart of LA)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Well fought series by the Habs, good win by the Bruins. Funny the first question thrown the Chara was one about Philly, he says they put that behind them - we will see that on the ice.
    He doomed them with that answer honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by MackMaynee View Post
    Get rid of Price. He ruined the series for the habs.

Where is Halaak when we need him? :|
    Thank you, so very much for telling the truth.

I can not stand Price, he has been a let down throughout the year and the series. Inconsistent, young, immature, hotheaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    For the next round, I'm thinking of making an IRC channel for us to all talk playoffs. Is that something that interest you guys?
    That would be awesome.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta give credit where credit is due. Carey Price was the reason Montreal took that series to 7 games, otherwise Boston would have completely out muscled and out scored them. Chara was the difference for Boston I think, you could tell they were missing him when he was out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Gotta give credit where credit is due. Carey Price was the reason Montreal took that series to 7 games, otherwise Boston would have completely out muscled and out scored them. Chara was the difference for Boston I think, you could tell they were missing him when he was out.
    Horton and Marchand too.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luipet View Post
    Thank you, so very much for telling the truth.

I can not stand Price, he has been a let down throughout the year and the series. Inconsistent, young, immature, hotheaded.
    You must be trolling because Price was the reason Montreal was able to compete in the first round.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope tampa wins :3 they are defending so well

1 for 34 for penguins PP...srsly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Boston - Philadelphia season series

Dec 1 - Bos 3 - Phi 0
    Dec 11 - Phi 2 - Bos 1 - OT
    Jan 13 - Phi 5 - Bos 7
    Mar 27 - Bos 2 - Phi 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You must be trolling because Price was the reason Montreal was able to compete in the first round.
    They're all spoiled from Halaak's play last postseason.

I have to admit, I'm still shocked that they traded him and my dad, who is a huge Habs fan, is still irritated by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    COnsidering how busted up Montreal was this season... who was honestly expecting us to go to a game 7 and and still ALMOST win?
    Pretty sure you expected them to win. Montreal easily could have been the 3rd seed. I do believe you did say, in the Crosby thread, that there was no way Boston was going to win. If not, my apologies, but I remember your avatar. No disrespect meant, either.

On a more neutral note, there has so much overtime these playoffs and it definitely hasn't been easy on my heart one bit. I think my most nerve-wracking moment was the 5-4 OT win Flyers over Sabres. If I was an old man who had less control of himself I'm sure my bowels would have evacuated themselves several times by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jizzyburnizzy View Post
    1 for 34 for penguins PP...srsly?
    yeah....they bad man

---------- Post added 2011-04-28 at 02:27 AM ----------

i mean seriously thats like 5 penalties a game, and they just cannot get it done. i don't even know why the refs give them power plays anymore, they didn't score in games 1-3 or 5-7 on the power play anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    yeah....they bad man
    that isnt just bad, its friggin horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    yeah....they bad man
    Nah. The Lightning are THAT good.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok by no means am I a Carey Price fan. However he was probably the best Canadien Player all year and in the playoffs. Anyone with half a brain would have made the same choice of Price over Halak. Remind me again where St. Louis are with Halak's exceptional goaltending? Had Montreal kept Halak they would not have been even close to the playoffs and Toronto may have finished ahead of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geddyn View Post
    They're all spoiled from Halaak's play last postseason.

I have to admit, I'm still shocked that they traded him and my dad, who is a huge Habs fan, is still irritated by it.
    Are you serious? Price was awesome in these playoffs, and I would kill to have him on the Wings,
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Are you serious? Price was awesome in these playoffs, and I would kill to have him on the Wings,
    yeah cuz the yankees arent stacked enough already right? ;P
    Last edited by jizzyburnizzy; 2011-04-28 at 02:31 AM. Reason: wasnt thinkin