Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    But yeah, I agree on Price. He's a good goalie, but he's nothing special. Montreal fans always make him out to be better than he really is.
    Nah they just blame him for every loss and jump the bandwagon whenever he has a good game.

---------- Post added 2013-05-05 at 10:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    Listen, I dislike the Red Wings as much as anyone, but you need to come up with a new comment. That's like the third time you've tried to bait him with that comment.
    He's been trying to troll everyone. He just sucks at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone besides Kesler or SJS scored! It's a playoff miracle!

---------- Post added 2013-05-05 at 09:08 PM ----------

Safe to say that Luongo criticisms should die down. Schneider was doing well earlier, but those two were just plain bad.

Vancouver.. hahahahaha.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Louuuuuuuuu

10+ Year Old Account
    and this is the reason I have always liked lou over schneider....

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so for our 4 game comeback, a) play Luongo and b) stop taking so many penalties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we finally lay the Schneider vs Luongo debate to bed? They've each had their chance to lose us a must-win playoff game now and they've both proven they're 100% human and fallible - those two softies by Schneider were as bad as any that Lu has given up.

The real issue at stake with this team is actually anything but goaltending - we need to give some serious thought to our painfully obviously impotent offensive system, and we really need to tighten up our defensive lines so that we don't give up odd-man rushes like they're Halloween candy. The Sedins have proven to be too easily countered and shut down during the playoffs, and we don't seem to have the depth scoring that we need. It's a little sad to be a hometown fan who knows, deep down, that if their team falls behind in a game they're just going to flounder.

That being said, let's go 4-0 comeback! Lu in net for Game 4 if I had my way, but AV will play Schneids.

Good bye, 'nucks.

Never seen a game more well-deserved of a victory than Ottawa just now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty god awful post season effort for the Canucks since losing to Boston in the finals. Coulden't believe how hard Schneider got lit up tonight but I'm not surprised at all. Hopefully my pre season San Jose Sharks Cup Champions prediction comes true!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Hopefully my pre season San Jose Sharks Cup Champions prediction comes true!
    If they beat the Canucks, they have a good chance. The last three teams to eliminate the 'Nucks have won the Cup.

great, just great... my voice is literally gone and i have a presentation to give in the morning. it hurts so much to even talk. anyone got any quick remedies so i might have some what of a voice in the morning?

i already gargled warm salt water btw. throat is still swollen and tender.

10+ Year Old Account
    just go to sleep and hope for the best?
    don't really know other than the salt water thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    and this is the reason I have always liked lou over schneider....
    Luongo's play isnt really the issue. It's his humungo contract. It will cripple that organization for years. As a Leafs fan, Ive enjoyed Lu's play for years. Their playoff failings havent really been his fault, it's been a lack of offensive support. Tonight, we saw what Van City can look like with subpar goaltending. It isnt pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    So many randoms come to this thread for playoffs lol.....
    Seems like the ones that do are brony's

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love Vancouver choking as hard as they are right now. And no, it's wasn't Luongo's fault that their offense couldn't generate shit in the first two game. Kinda sad how almost the entire team has vanished in the playoffs for so many years but all their fans do is try and shit talk us Leafs fans like they have some sort of high ground when it comes to playoff success. And getting swept out of the first round would be pretty pathetic, but not at all surprising. They lost pretty badly to an under performing Kings team last year and the Sharks certainly have more firepower up front.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Gotta love Vancouver choking as hard as they are right now. And no, it's wasn't Luongo's fault that their offense couldn't generate shit in the first two game. Kinda sad how almost the entire team has vanished in the playoffs for so many years but all their fans do is try and shit talk us Leafs fans like they have some sort of high ground when it comes to playoff success. And getting swept out of the first round would be pretty pathetic, but not at all surprising. They lost pretty badly to an under performing Kings team last year and the Sharks certainly have more firepower up front.
    Atleast they have made it to the playoffs the last years

Feels great to be a Shark fan today! Canucks need a miracle to win this now.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Atleast they have made it to the playoffs the last years

Feels great to be a Shark fan today! Canucks need a miracle to win this now.
    I'd rather my team not make the playoffs then perform as terribly as Vancouver has the last two seasons in the playoffs.

Deleted
    I'd rather my team not make the playoffs then perform as terribly as Vancouver has the last two seasons in the playoffs.
    Haha I was just joking Atleast making it to the playoffs is always something.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you'd be saying the exact opposite if Toronto had been making the playoffs and Vancouver had been perennially missing.

I remember the last time we missed the playoffs five years ago. I can say without a doubt last year's and this year's playoffs are preferable.
    Last edited by Zoma; 2013-05-06 at 11:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vancouver needs to trade cory schneider, no one will touch Lou's contract of give up anything of use. Lou can still stop the puck, they have needs and Schenider can help with that.

Be an interesting off-season.

Also... having 2 "awesome goalies" only works if both play well.. and the best one they benched for game 3

Edit: i can see coach being done with this first round exit