People in other cities in Canada are just mad they only have 1 organization that falls short instead of 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    It's not that I hate the leafs, it's just my job to give leafs fans a hard time because, you know...it's fun :P Harmless banter.

My previous posts should be obvious that I'm a Flames guy. Have at it.

hard time? not really. if they win, they win, if they lose they lose.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    People in other cities in Canada are just mad they only have 1 organization that falls short instead of 3.
    4 if you count FC.
    2 if you don't count Raptors.

Just a few more minutes until all this annoying music is over and Hockey is back!

The bad thing with NHL is the time difference. You should play mid-day. lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    The bad thing with NHL is the time difference. You should play mid-day. lol
    You should move

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    You should move
    Then I'd be unable to watch the football(soccer), life sucks. lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Someone at CBC really needs to be fired...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Someone at CBC really needs to be fired...
    People for years have been trying to get rid of Cherry. But it is awesome that we have someone who speaks his mind. (I know you don't mean him)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love Cherry, but I don't take anything he says seriously. It's funny when he just goes off the handle and says something inappropriate. Also not sure if I'd want to have a Baseball and Basketball team that are so irrelevant, the Flames are bad enough Price is having a solid game, and Parros mustache is majestic as ever.

lol Kadri went down awfully easy there
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-10-02 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I love Cherry, but I don't take anything he says seriously. It's funny when he just goes off the handle and says something inappropriate. Also not sure if I'd want to have a Baseball and Basketball team that are so irrelevant, the Flames are bad enough Price is having a solid game, and Parros mustache is majestic as ever.

lol Kadri went down awfully easy there
    I agreed with what he said about our schedule.
    Great goaltending tonight so far, too bad we missed a couple goals that looked like they could have been open netters though.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope Parros is alright. :/
    That looked fuckin scary.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Montreal, I hope you learned your lesson about fucking with the Leafs. Still though, that looked pretty brutal but I don't think there was any malicious intent and Orr showed some class by waving the medical staff over when he saw that Parros was hurt. You know, there is some respect between these guys as fighters, and as much as I hate the Habs, I hope Parros is going to be alright.

Loving Raymond so far. Thank you Vancouver.
    To be fair; Habs should be on the PP here, not us.

Apparently I missed that he speculated about what happened when players die or something. Guess I see why the sudden outrage, I try to tune the guy out.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-10-02 at 02:27 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once again Montreal players try to run over our goalie. I love the intensity of the Leafs though, that's why I love these boys.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What happened? I was fixing my radiator

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird game: Strong goaltending, shitty defense, and an aggressive offense.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aw fuck he prob injured his mustache

He was beating Orr too it looks like, didn't he win the one earlier? Mustache prime , fuck i love that guy

What happened? I was fixing my radiator
    Not sure what you're specifically asking.
    If it's the Parros fight, he threw a punch but Orr lost his balanced, and dragged Parros down. Parros' chin hit the ice, he pushed himself up, and then fell down again. Bleeding all over the bottom of the face. Taken in an ambulance to the hospital.

If it's in response to Rennadrel, Moen hit Reimer. I don't really blame Moen here, he was tied up.

In regards to the game, Leafs spanked the Habs like they usually do in the season opener.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah I meant about Parros but I got my fix of it from reddit and both hockey streams

also lol http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fire-glenn-healy/
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-10-02 at 02:22 AM.

Nah I meant about Parros but I got my fix of it from reddit and both hockey streams

also lol http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fire-glenn-healy/
    He is annoying. I'd rather listen to Cherry over him any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    funny thing is, if subban doesn't start that mess. the Parros doesn't get hurt