10+ Year Old Account
    So many randoms come to this thread for playoffs lol.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    So many randoms come to this thread for playoffs lol.....
    that is something i don't really like at all. playoff only fans are bleh.

Play-off hockey is better, though.
    And since our regular season finnished, it's easier for me to watch these games.
    I mean, I watch quite a few during reg season, but I rarely have time to pop in this thread with all the (understandable) fanboyism. :c

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    that is something i don't really like at all. playoff only fans are bleh.
    The only team I really experience this with is my Knicks. The other teams I am a fan of, I don't have to really worry about since they are usually in contention for something.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Adbelkader 2 games, just saw it on the MTL/OTT pre show on CBC

You can do it, Sens!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    good, surprised shanny actually did it

Subban makes a case for his name :|

EDIT: http://translate.google.se/#sv/en/subban
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2013-05-06 at 12:22 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did they say anything about the Phaneuf hit?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing about the Phanuef hit. Man Bob Cole is awful tonight, worse than usual. Stumbling pretty badly when an exciting play happens at the net.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by queberts View Post
    good, surprised shanny actually did it
    if thats the case, Selanne should have gotten at least a game for his intentionally hitting dekeyser in the back of the head.

and lets not even talk about what Shea Weber deserved in last years playoffs for his grabbing of Zetterberg's head, and slamming it into the boards.
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2013-05-06 at 12:52 AM.

Yeah, well deserved. That hit was about as clean as Tara Reid.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bourque and Gallagher seem to be the only Canadiens who have played well for all 3 of these games. Anderson is playing too good for Montreal to come back in this game and Ottawa is just demonstrating how to beat them. Rough them up, wait for a couple defensive break downs, add in a weak Price goal or two and you beat the Canadiens pretty easily. You'd think Ryder would be getting shit done for them but he's been a ghost so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    5-1 lead and a brawl. I like this game.
    Last edited by Elgefar; 2013-05-06 at 01:28 AM. Reason: More goals
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bourque could get a game for that, that was extremely stupid of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are some empty benches, and still 10 mins left.

I'd be surprised if Bourque didn't get a game for that. But, I thought the same about Phaneuf, so we'll see what happens.. Just based on everything going on in this series though you have to imagine Shanny will do something to try and calm it down.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    I'd be surprised if Bourque didn't get a game for that. But, I thought the same about Phaneuf, so we'll see what happens.. Just based on everything going on in this series though you have to imagine Shanny will do something to try and calm it down.
    What about Thornton last night? He instigated a fight right at the end of the game, so it looks like they are letting the instigator rule slide a little bit. Ya never know with Shanahan and company though. Montreal is seriously butt hurt over getting pummeled tonight. As I have said before, people who act like Carey Price is the next coming of Patrick Roy are stupid, because Price chokes horribly in the playoffs and his record proves it. Ottawa is more then likely going to take this series in 5 games though with the way things are going right now.

The two most intense series have Toronto-Boston and Ottawa-Montreal. I can see there being a huge rivalry created out of this series for Ottawa and Montreal, since they normally don't have this much animosity for one another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prust crosschecking Conacher in the back of the head and Gallagher jumps him afterwards. Stay classy Habs.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    What about Thornton last night? He instigated a fight right at the end of the game, so it looks like they are letting the instigator rule slide a little bit. Ya never know with Shanahan and company though. Montreal is seriously butt hurt over getting pummeled tonight. As I have said before, people who act like Carey Price is the next coming of Patrick Roy are stupid, because Price chokes horribly in the playoffs and his record proves it. Ottawa is more then likely going to take this series in 5 games though with the way things are going right now.

The two most intense series have Toronto-Boston and Ottawa-Montreal. I can see there being a huge rivalry created out of this series for Ottawa and Montreal, since they normally don't have this much animosity for one another.
    Except I already pointed out that your guys tried to do the same thing at the end of game 1, we just didn't fight you. Remember that little scrum they tried to get going because they were frustrated. It happened on both sides, so don't try and act like Thornton is doing something that Leafs players would never do.

But yeah, I agree on Price. He's a good goalie, but he's nothing special. Montreal fans always make him out to be better than he really is.