Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Javi-Grey View Post
    waiting for her next album now *-*
    i wanna know how it will sound x3
    I've already heard it. Spotify Premium in Sweden ftw! Jealous much?
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    I've already heard it. Spotify Premium in Sweden ftw! Jealous much?
    I believe he means the album after Born This Way. Pretty much everyone on this thread has listened to the whole album. Unless you were trying to make a joke...

I'm just looking forward to the Edge of Glory video. Really curious to see if she sticks with the brighter, more colorful approach to the video rather than the dark approach that she did in Alejandro and Born This Way. I hope she realizes that a lot of people didn't like those last mentioned videos... and the videos that are considered to be her best all have bright lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    I believe he means the album after Born This Way. Pretty much everyone on this thread has listened to the whole album. Unless you were trying to make a joke...

I'm just looking forward to the Edge of Glory video. Really curious to see if she sticks with the brighter, more colorful approach to the video rather than the dark approach that she did in Alejandro and Born This Way. I hope she realizes that a lot of people didn't like those last mentioned videos... and the videos that are considered to be her best all have bright lighting.
    I meant this one. Since for what I know the album isn't gonna release until 23rd of May worldwide. But Spotify Premium users have been able to listen to it since the 18th of May. And there are only people in five countries that can access it.
    So unless you guys downloaded a leaked version, how could you have listened to the whole album?

I'm also looking forward to the Edge of Glory video. Personally the best song on the album, and one of the top 3 GaGa songs imo.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    I meant this one. Since for what I know the album isn't gonna release until 23rd of May worldwide. But Spotify Premium users have been able to listen to it since the 18th of May. And there are only people in five countries that can access it.
    So unless you guys downloaded a leaked version, how could you have listened to the whole album?

I'm also looking forward to the Edge of Glory video. Personally the best song on the album, and one of the top 3 GaGa songs imo.
    Yeah there have been download links flying all over the place in the past few days :P

indeed, i did meant the album after born this way lol , i loved born this way , im just curious what songs are next , im so addicted to gaga's music >___<

Deleted
    The new album has been "meh" for me so far. The only songs I really like so far are "Judas" and "Electric Chapel". But I haven't listened to all of the songs... yet. So only time will tell :P

I too found the album a little meh. There are some great songs, but some bad ones too. For example, I loved parts of Scheisse, but I found other parts a little bland. Anyhow, my favorites on the album:

- Judas.
    - Hair.
    - Born This Way. (Yeah, it eventually grew on me. )
    - Bloody Mary.
    - Americano.
    - Highway Unicorn.

Anyways, looking forward to hearing those three bonus tracks on Monday. Gaga revers Black Jesus quite highly, so I'm interested in hearing that.

pool party with lady gaga's music,
    this party cant get any better
    just wanted to show off
    lol , kk , time to get some pussy , or dick , whichever comes first

10+ Year Old Account
    ^Lol. That sounds pretty awesome... maybe minus the dick though, but that's just me.

Anyone see SNL? Justin Timberlake+Lady GaGa.

Laughed my ASS off.

Last edited by Rageissues; 2011-05-23 at 08:02 PM. Reason: youtube copyrights

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    As for the bonus tracks, I loved them. The Queen and Black Jesus being the better ones of the three.
    I love all three. My perception of the album has completely changed. I love Gaga more than ever before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Listened to the bonus tracks; they were certainly better than some of the lesser tracks of the album, but nothing spectacular imo.

Tracks that I love on this album:

Judas
    Hair
    Edge of Glory
    Electric Chapel
    Bloody Mary
    Highway Unicorn

I like parts of Scheiße and Bad Kids. You and I is pretty good, considering that it is this album's Speechless or Brown Eyes, it is a nice improvement. Born This Way is ok, but not great.

The songs that straight up gross me out are Americano, Gov. Hooker, and Heavy Metal Lovers. IDK, Americano kind of just seems like Alejandro's less intelligent brother whom mom and dad give less attention.

6 loved songs and 3 honorable mentions for me. Pretty standard really. I shall add this album to my collection with a smile. There will be much more gaga in the future after this!

I liked Americano. Sure it sounded like an adopted sibling of Alejandro, but I found it rather catchy. Also, it was really different amongst the rest of the album, which made it a nice change.

I absolutely hated Bad Kids though, for some reason. I tried to like it, but it wasn't possible. Slightly irritating. On top of that, Government Hooker was a dissapointment. I loved the Mugler (SP?) remix of it.

Anyways, just my two pennies.

Amg, how I missed this thread I'll never know. <3

Abit disappointing. Alot of the songs sound the same and have the exact same formula. Aside from Judas and the first song, it all sounds abit generic.

The hooks especially on Bloody Mary and Electric Chapel are just... too simplistic. As if they're meant for a 12 year old fanbase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the new album! Love, love, love! My faves so far are

Bad Kids
    Schiebe
    Bloody Mary
    Fashion of His Love (déjà vu: I Wanna Dance With Somebody)

I overall wasn't terribly impressed with Gaga's new album, I do however like Judas & Edge of Glory. I liked Born This Way until the video was released, After that I hated the song! In all honesty though I prefer the tracks from The Fame more so then the tracks from Born This Way. For example I don't think any of the songs measure up to her previous classic hits like, Papparazzi, Starstruck, Fashion, Bad Romance, Telephone or Dance in the Dark. However though, I did set my standards high for this album because there was so much hype/advertising/great reviews that I honestly thought it be a 11/10, 10 meaning its amazing! This album will sell like candy though and I'm predicting anywhere from 650,000 - 1,400,000 copies sold first week.. especially with the 99 cent copies from Amazon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, Heavy Metal Lovers has actually grown on me a lot in the past day. Following the correction of a VERY large mishearing of the lyrics, I find it to have a very enjoyable sound (at least until the robot voice comes in). I used to think she said "red whine, shit perfume, and a filthy cunt," and I'm just like WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!? NEXT SONG! *skips song*

Ok, Heavy Metal Lovers has actually grown on me a lot in the past day. Following the correction of a VERY large mishearing of the lyrics, I find it to have a very enjoyable sound (at least until the robot voice comes in). I used to think she said "red whine, shit perfume, and a filthy cunt," and I'm just like WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!? NEXT SONG! *skips song*
    same here bro, im a bloody mary /gov. hooker person , but i've been listening to heavy metal lover and electric chapel alot lately xD, the only one song i always skip is "black jesus" i just dont know why, cant make myself to like that song x_x

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Javi-Grey View Post
    same here bro, im a bloody mary /gov. hooker person , but i've been listening to heavy metal lover and electric chapel alot lately xD, the only one song i always skip is "black jesus" i just dont know why, cant make myself to like that song x_x
    "Black Jesus" took a while for me to like, but that beat is hard to deny. It has a cool 8bit video game vibe to it. I found myself listening to the song just to hear the beat and then, bam, all of a sudden I don't mind it at all.

"Heavy Metal Lover" is my favorite track off the album by far. "Fashion of His Love" and "Americano" are also pretty genius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the first time I listened to it, at 2:40 in Marry The Night I've always thought of this video at 3:34... the singing part, not the dude-fest.

Homophobes beware.
    Last edited by Rageissues; 2011-05-26 at 07:58 AM.