Deleted

Chances of the Swift White Hawkstrider dropping twice?

It actually isn't a very rare drop, I obtained mine on my first run and I know people who had multiple drop while farming the orb or pet

bastards, i've farmed this multiple times with my gf and never seen it drop

Deleted
    What the.... *ragequit*...

Deleted
    It has dropped for me 3 times now :P 2 times on my main and 1 time on the PTR

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've had this drop 3 days in a row. It's not super rare.

just a thought, but isn't it about time they removed the 24 hour locks off of the level 70 heroics? at least i could spend all day farming for this sodding mount then, rather than having to visit the IOQD every day until it eventually drops

10+ Year Old Account
    I did this for the first time for my achievement, brought along my friend who is obsessed with mounts. It dropped, gave it to her. Ran it again the next day because she thought I was a good luck charm, this time with her BF too, and it dropped again. Gave it to him. :P

Took me like 27 kills to get it... I'm kinda going after Anzu now but I'm lazy and haven't gone as much.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

It's one of the more 'common' rare mounts, so the chances are higher than with anything else. Not terribly amazing really :/
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

not really anything out of the ordinary here

ran the place tonnes 2man with a shaman friend at 80, never saw it
    then scored it on my first solo clear at 85

however
    if you wanna see some REAL epic luck...

1 bag, 2 mounts, gg
    (when i first read the thread title i thought this had happened)
    Last edited by reverendball; 2011-04-14 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    1 bag, 2 mounts, gg
    That happened to me last year. Funny thing was, I already had both mounts. Funnier thing, I found the barrel in my inventory a few days after Brewfest was over.

It's the most common of the 'rare' mounts, so yea, no surprised you'd see it again if you are still running the place after getting it.

In fact, why are you still running it? Rep? BE Orb?

Oh, does he still drop BC BoE recipes (BoP version)? Forgot about those since I haven't seen 1 yet since I started farming again recently.

Well I think I have all of you beaten.

Image is quite big so just open it in a new tab.

As you can see I'm riding one and have another in my bag "already known". Ashes of Alar dropped 2 times in 3 weeks. I won the roll both times (2 manned it with a Resto Druid) and made him wait a whole 3 minutes before I felt bad and traded it to him =D

Quote Originally Posted by Lizeth View Post
    Yeah, I've had this drop 3 days in a row. It's not super rare.
    shut up........

Deleted
    lol it has dropped twice for me. but in too different runs ofc :P was doing runs for rep

I keep hoping to pull this off with Ashes and make some gold off of it. Sadly my lucky seems limited to one time drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Deleted
    Well I did get the Raven Lord on my first ever attempt.

I had it drop 2 days in a row when farming Shattered Sun rep. Also one pet and one orb.

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG; people posting that they got it in a few runs or multiple times are simply lucky but that doesn't make a 1% drop any less rare.