Thread: is it worth it?

Deleted

is it worth it?

i stopped playing few months ago because i felt like i needed a break after 6 years of playing wow and now im not sure if i want to start again, so im asking you guys one simple question . is it worth returning to wow when the next patch hits live servers`?

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to put this in the WoW discussion forum for you.

1.Go see the PTR...

2.If you're asking this question i think you know the answer already

Not unless you have friends to play with, that makes or breaks the game imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    Not unless you have friends to play with, that makes or breaks the game imo.
    Couldn't have said it better.

That also means staying out for me too.

If you need to play something here and tehre for a couple of minutes play some Black Ops or whatever, it will serve better than paying monthly for WoW and idling in a city.

Deleted
    There is nothing wrong with trying again, just go for it and if it disappoints you, you can quit as easily again! Playing with other people will increase the fun I think, maybe some friends want to play with you? Also I found starting a new character and start from scratch very fun!

I enjoy playing it, because I play with my brother and friends. Cata isn't bad, and I've enjoyed it thus far.

Deleted
    thanks for your replies , it made my decision easier and i will probably try it again and stop if i get disappointed . and pateuvasiliu i just wanted some thougths from other players:P

i just want the Molten Core times back..god i miss yelling at all those ppl in vent

I dont think so. Better find something else.
    For the Greater Good.
    www.allods.eu

Deleted
    I say save your money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Going to put this in the WoW discussion forum for you.
    May i ask you kindly fuzzzie, why do you approve of this thread?

To the OP: How can we possebly decide if its worth it for you specifically to come and play again?

That is all.

Due to its addictive nature, people tend to play the game even if they're not really enjoying it. If you're on the borderline, stay away.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Look at WoW. Now look at how much free time you have now, to do whatever else. The choice is yours.
    Last edited by mmocb2d4e83f73; 2011-04-17 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Because i'm awesome

If you're on the fence, no.

I played it for like 2 years, got bored with it and quit. Can't see ever playing it again either.

i was hopin to see "let me work it, put yer thang down flip it and reverse it"

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Run away child!