Thread: Ermmm Nice..?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbnut View Post
    I sense a lot of jealous people here. To all of you who says this isn't impressive - I'd like to see you solo ONE, let alone TWO heroic encounters at the same time. This shit is impressive for sure, and it takes skill and time.
    HOWEVER I also think this is a proof that the class is somewhat "broken". I think Blizzard should reconsider the DK class and their self-healing.
    But what the heck, this is how the class is at the moment, he took advantage over it and achieved something I could only dream of achieving. I've had my glory days back in TBC when I soloed shit with my hunter, now it's his turn ^^
    Its not really jealousy. Thats a fanboi's comeback The fact as stated is that people are soloing these 2 bosses left right and centre. Use the LFD system to see these dungeons at least once a day and I guarantee within a week you'll come across a group with a 346 geared tank who ends up soloing Ozruk or Slabhide. The bosses have an insanely weak melee and as said, about 90% of their abilities are completely avoidable. Anyone with even half a brain could avoid everything that can be avoided, trivialising these bosses.

Oh and you are right about dk's being "broken". Atm Death Strike heals still create a Blood Shield even when used in unholy or frost presence. Pairing that with Glyph of Dark Succor + lots of mastery rating, you can get huge shields and each DS used can basically "heal" the dk for 30-50% of his/her HP. But as stated above this is being fixed in 4.1 with Blood Shield being limited to Blood presence only.

Would also like to add that as also mentioned, he uses Unholy presence for the faster rune regeneration for more DS', which is helping him loads
    Last edited by mmoce5ee2a432e; 2011-04-17 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Brainfart Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by Armida View Post
    So true, and yet another proof on how incredible silly DKs are. They should be removed from the game asap.
    Its not even a question of gear, or skill. Its a question of competance. If your a competant DK tank, and you know how to avoid the avoidable damage (which you should still be doing with a full group) then you can solo both these bosses at the same time. 90% of their damage out put is avoidable, and the rest is easily mitigated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleunappy View Post
    I'm too distracted by your avatar and sig to even know what the video is about.
    What video? All I saw was hotness.

Seriously though, you shouldn't be able to solo two bosses at the same time like this. But then you think "He doesn't really get anything extra from it, and people in pugs are bad anyway".
    Not saying that bosses should be easy, but sometimes it's just nice to be able to do heroics without it being a chore, which many pugs are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleunappy View Post
    I'm too distracted by your avatar and sig to even know what the video is about.
    Lol seems its loosing the point of the thread haha.. and yes i do realise now theres another on this subject so no need to keep saying...

But as faceroll easy these bosses are in a 5man group when you avoid whats needed to be avoided it still shouldnt stray from the fact that its abit wrong for 1 person to solo not one but two of them at the same time....
    Now i am not saying zomg zomg nerf dk's although this maybe partly the reason why he was able to solo two at once. But maybe the Content and tactics are too easy and the damage is too easily avoided personally id rather they buff the instances by making less of the damage avoidable than nerf the DK if it ever came between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Crownos View Post
    Lol seems its loosing the point of the thread haha.. and yes i do realise now theres another on this subject so no need to keep saying...

But as faceroll easy these bosses are in a 5man group when you avoid whats needed to be avoided it still shouldnt stray from the fact that its abit wrong for 1 person to solo not one but two of them at the same time....
    Now i am not saying zomg zomg nerf dk's although this maybe partly the reason why he was able to solo two at once. But maybe the Content and tactics are too easy and the damage is too easily avoided personally id rather they buff the instances by making less of the damage avoidable than nerf the DK if it ever came between the two.
    Bolded: It's the only reason they are able to solo the things we are seeing them solo these days. Different, but poorly designed.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Pretty badass, considering 5 people struggle to do Ozruk :/
    I still cringe when Stonecore comes up for my daily random because I know the chances of me ending up in a group that one shots him are so slim...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mroz123 View Post
    What is it with that "heroics are HARD" phrase omg. I'd like to see him achive this with questing 333 gear. This simply doesn't prove anything about heroics difficulty. and BTW I don't think there is less hitting boss than ozruk and slabhide
    The potion boss in SFK. Even easier to kill than these two, hell you dont even need unholy pressence you can do it in blood, and not cheese the fight.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

10+ Year Old Account
    I can almost picture the trade chat on his server:

"[2.Trade][Raegwyn]: Selling SC HC boosts! For only 200g you can sit at the entrance and watch rep/money/items go into your bag! Gonna pass on everything, but orb is reserved."
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Pretty damn sure a good pally tank could do the same thing atm. after 4.1 though..