Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I have leveled all four of my healers in their respective healing tree. Except for the paladin, and had him level as tank.

in Vanilla and TBC I used normal instances, guildruns - now I am using RDF

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyris View Post
    I have leveled all four of my healers in their respective healing tree. Except for the paladin, and had him level as tank.

in Vanilla and TBC I used normal instances, guildruns - now I am using RDF
    RDF and heirloom certainly make things a breeze nowadays in comparison to what they used to be!

Deleted
    I started my priest at the and of BC as my guild was lacking healers. Then Wotlk came out I leveled my main to 80 did few raids got heirlooms and came back to my priest she was around level 15 back then - I powerleveled her to 80 (Heirlooms ) in holy doing mostly dungeons and by the time Ulduar was released my priest was a main healer in my guild. In Cata I leveled as discipline but ofc came back to holy to heal in raids and that is her state right now.

I've played Guild Wars with my friends. There I was the Healer, but after 3-4 years the game was really boring. So wie decided to start with WoW. My best friend took a warrior and was our Tank, so I took the priest and I am still the healer. The second Priest is 84 atm and the ony reason I've leveled her was my missing ID for 10 man Raids... I'm healing with the main Priest in our 25 man raid. And in 1 or 2 weeks I'll be healing in our 10 man twink raid.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I leveled with wand (lol wandspecc) back in vanilla.
    No seriously. I put up swp and wanded the mobs to their death all the way up to 55ish when I discovered shadow.
    Leveled in shadow spec 55-85.
    At 70-80 I masspulled with swp/vt due to overgearing the entire levling process (due to full t6)
    81-85 was mindspike and mindblast
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

Deleted
    Always wanted a shadowpriest..mostly cause shadowform looked so cool.

But i am a tank through and through so i focused on one class - till you get the urge to dps far away from the bosses toes..or tentacles.

So i leveled a dorf priest recently, mostly through PVP actually..was good fun,hope to raid with it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smite spec, all 3 of them. Why? I liked playing the underdog spec + I absolutely love Disc.

This was before the days of LFD, and such... so.
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: why is never peeple who are smart of the fighting
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: every time raiding
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: people are wheels on chair

(( Manapaws ))

Leveling a disc priest now using smite spec and healing through RDF, usually being second or third on dps while healing. Its great!

Leveled as shadow through vanilla, as disc through BC and WotLK, disc/shadow dualspecc in cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    I leveled a Priest back in WotLK, and started him out as Smite spec. When I got him to 40, I switched to Shadow now that I could pick up Shadowform. Once he got into the 60s, he became one of the fastest levelers I have ever made.

Leveled mine back in the beginning BC as shadow. Why? Guarenteed raid spot as a mana battery. When wrath was released it bothered me that the class was no longer unique, so I opted for a pure dps class. I can still remember the patch before wrath went live, finishing 3rd on damage, 2nd in healing on brutalus. I loved my priest back then.

I level as shadow back in vanilla, a rather painful experience. My priest was my 3rd toon, first a hunter, then a shaman, both were easy by comparison. travel spells and good dps for quick questing. There was no lfd tool. 40 levels of no mount and no movement speed spell, and NO shadowform, if priests hadn't been so ridiculously OP at 60, not body would have played them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started my priest this week, went shadow for a bit, then disc at 15 for dungeon queues, got 31 last night and dual specc'd shadow for leveling, even though evangelism smite spam was actually really fun. Killed 12 mobs and was OOM....considering going back to smite spam spec

I leveled mine as disc, At early levels, Penance would one shot most things, also in dungeons I would top the dps meters as a healer (Smite Spam keeps Everyone up), plus disc was majorly op in BGs at low levels, not so much in a way that I could kill anyone I wanted (which I could) but more that my shields could actually help people survive through the Hunter/Rogue OPness, I like to call it OP neutralization. I had the most fun that way