Do Heroic & Normal Raids share the same lockouts?

Say if my raid group were to do Halfus Heroic can we:
    -do normal Halfus still?
    -if not, go back to V/T normal afer completing Halfus Heroic?
    or is Heroic locked once selected and you cant go back into normal for that week?

Same lockouts

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you did it once afaik you cannot do it again until next lockout

If you wanted, you could do heroic Halfus, normal V&T, heroic Council, normal Cho'gall. What you cannot do, however, is heroic halfus followed by normal halfus. One boss kill per week, no matter what difficulty.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Cool, thanks guys...
    might do a H halfus then normal the rest of them

What's really retarded with this new system is that if you kill Magmaw hc in 25m and then leave the other bosses alive due to people not showing up for raid, it is not possible to continue the raid with 2x 10m groups. We had this problem last week, and as soon as we tried to switch on heroic mode with our 10m groups it said we were locked to a different raid ID. Really stupid tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    What's really retarded with this new system is that if you kill Magmaw hc in 25m and then leave the other bosses alive due to people not showing up for raid, it is not possible to continue the raid with 2x 10m groups. We had this problem last week, and as soon as we tried to switch on heroic mode with our 10m groups it said we were locked to a different raid ID. Really stupid tbh.
    They announced that it would work this way before WotLK was even released. It worked this way in ICC with the 4.x patch. If you weren't aware of this, you didn't even bother looking into it.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu