Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thank you based god for the maps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why so many heroic dungeon nerfs? :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiposs View Post
    Why so many heroic dungeon nerfs? :'(
    Cause they are already so easy you won't even notice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonar View Post
    I can already see the tears of Warriors...
    Really? You can see my tears from where you are now!? :O It worked, someone noticed mai paiiiin! )):

Deleted
    Soo, Holy Priests will be the only truly worthwhile raid healers from now on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Cause they are already so easy you won't even notice.
    Being a tank, I think I'll notice Forgemaster Throngus damage being half when he uses his mace.
    Definition of irony:

Thumbs up

Seems now I can finally watch TV while healing on Cata HCs, WotLK style and get all VPs in one day , 3rd piece of T11 here I come, gladly without setting foot on ZG/ZA ever again after PTR runs. Seeing the first draft of 'Guild Finder' this week I hope there's a possible 'final release' by may, just small changes on the PTR so far but no release version
    Last edited by Poizo; 2011-04-23 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    Finally, I can't wait for the patch.
    Have to agree with you there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poizo View Post
    Seeing the first draft of 'Guild Finder' this week I hope there's a possible 'final release' by may
    "Blizzard just posted a recap of the Patch 4.1 features, which is basically a "we won't tell you yet, but patch is on April 26/27th".

Patch Notes:

Guild Finder

Guild Finder is a new system designed to enable easier and faster guild recruitment. Guild leaders and players who are looking for a guild to call home will use the Guild Finder to meet one another and begin communications that can lead to a prosperous membership. Whether you're a guild leader looking to fill your ranks or a player looking for a guild that meets your strictest requirements, the Guild Finder provides an easy way to make new friends!"

Maybe read? :P
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2011-04-23 at 12:49 AM.

Lightbulb

Being a tank, I think I'll notice Forgemaster Throngus damage being half when he uses his mace.
    Being a tank you should be kiting him, not getting hit by the mace but anyway after 4.1 the fight will be a snooze fest

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow mages get supah buffed again... YAY! But it will hurt when it all comes down >.>

Deleted
    You need to kite him when he use mace...

Deleted
    *sigh* maybe one day elemental shamans might actually remember how to damage things. Till then, we shall continue to stroke bunnies and spec into resto...
    One day, we shall return.... I hope... okay, i beg!

--
    Can't wait for ZA/ZG tho and the kittens!

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    "Blizzard just posted a recap of the Patch 4.1 features, which is basically a "we won't tell you yet, but patch is on April 26/27th".

Patch Notes:

Guild Finder

Guild Finder is a new system designed to enable easier and faster guild recruitment. Guild leaders and players who are looking for a guild to call home will use the Guild Finder to meet one another and begin communications that can lead to a prosperous membership. Whether you're a guild leader looking to fill your ranks or a player looking for a guild that meets your strictest requirements, the Guild Finder provides an easy way to make new friends!"

Maybe read? :P
    I know what Guild Finder is and it was first 'presented' this week :P. As for release date, there is no sign on PTR or forums that confirms that (mostly due to people not working for the holidays )

My spell reflect...my shield bash! There is no forgiving this Blizzard. >.>

"A dead player can now be resurrected by targeting them using the Party or Raid Frame even if they have released. No more hunting for corpses."

This was my favourite patch note, no lie xD

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My warlock will be so happy :P

Mailing account-bound items to characters of the opposite faction on the same Battle.net account will now correctly translate faction-specific items to their appropriate equivalent.
    Does this mean my level25 guilded Goblin can send a BoA Horde Scorpion to my Worgen and have it become a Gold King?

I am forced to prot pvp because of how squishy ret is, and they nerf WOG to make it worse. Why is it things are done 180 degrees of common sense every time. After 6 years of this I am finally starting to believe it is on purpose.....

---------- Post added 2011-04-23 at 01:08 AM ----------

Nerfing the healing of an already squishy ass class, ret, while leaving the most OP self healing class of the expac, DKs, untouched. Such stupidity cannot be by accident, you can't make this stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball View Post
    I am forced to prot pvp because of how squishy ret is, and they nerf WOG to make it worse. Why is it things are done 180 degrees of common sense every time. After 6 years of this I am finally starting to believe it is on purpose.....

---------- Post added 2011-04-23 at 01:08 AM ----------

Nerfing the healing of an already squishy ass class, ret, while leaving the most OP self healing class of the expac, DKs, untouched. Such stupidity cannot be by accident, you can't make this stuff up.
    Thing is, you nerf blood dk healing, they can't tank anymore. It's how blizzard decided to go with the tank aspect. They'd have to rework blood completely around a new mechanic. Sure it's a pvp annoyance right now, but blood dk is struggling for relevance in the heroic raiding scene already.