Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

What's your reasons to kick people from LFD?

I'm sure we all have various reasons for voting people out of group, so what makes you vote to kick people? Or have you ever voted in favor of a kick? Typically, I only vote for it for either rude comments in chat or a dps that's not waiting for tank pulls. I don't vote to kick unskilled players. In those cases, I'll just leave the group myself.

Unskilled players do not deserve a boot. They just need a bit of instruction. If they are open to receiving help, then they stay. I only kick for players being douche-bags. i.e. rude comments in chat, ninja pulling repeatedly, and constant afk. The vote kick is like any other tool. It is great if used properly. If it is abused, it is horrible.

I /agree with Goomerpile. Some people are still learning the fights in dungeons or heroics. They just need to be told what to do and how to do it. I usually vote kick people that are just being dicks throughout the dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggers View Post
    This message was brought to you by WotLK, where thinking less, is more.

If you stand in the way of me completing this run in the fastest time possible, it is grounds for kicking in my book.

Deleted
    Wasting my time. with all that includes.

i run mostly 3/5 guild runs with a tank and heals so for the most part we only kick if the people are bad and refuse to listen to directions

I was tanking in RFD and all of a sudden the boomkin went bear form and grabbing all the mobs and needing on all the greens for him or herself and then we go to the room with all the bats and we let the druid die cause it wouldn't let me pull and then called me noob tank and then we kicked it out of group. Oh couldn't kick the druid out before cause we was always in combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Running as a tank deciding to kick or not relates to the dungeon. I was running a normal yesterday, the healer was a retri geared holy paladin with 35k mana pool. At level 85. I didn't kick him because I could faceroll the dungeon with little to no heals. However if a boss kill requires more dps/better control/use of a mechanic then I start looking at charts and what the players are doing. Probably the worst thing a person who messed up can do is say nothing when he is explained why he died/wiped everyone, that just tells me he has no idea what he is doing, what he did wrong and that he is unwilling to learn, I'll vote kick that guy over anyone else.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deuchbaggery or general unwillingness to listen is about all I kick for, that or if they are just super dumb.

I only kick people if they're acting like assholes or if their play is so bad we mathematically can't kill a boss/complete the dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only kick the complete douches, or the ones that are deliberately trying to ruin the group, noobs however are a different story which require a wee bit of coaching.
    I'm gonna falcon punch you in the face.

Deleted
    I don't kick people who lack experience, but idiots who refuse to listen or do something clearly retarded (on purpose) get kicked in seconds

I rarely initiate a kick, most of the time its because they have not come back from a dc after a reasonable amount of time.

The only reason I have kicked apart from that is if they were rude to the members of the group, for most other reasons the group can function.

I am usually wanting to get my heroics done so while I haven't kicked anyone for being too low dps or tanks who are just bad I have kicked people who do not listen. Most of the time people don't understand the fight so when we wipe I always say "If you don't know the fight speak up, It's better to say something than to wipe us" then it usually gets better. When it gets worse is when a self righteous tank just starts chain pulling and not caring or the DPS just mess up big time and don't bother to listen to instructions and just don't care to learn at all. That is when I will vote kick. If you are just a child and refuse to get better then you don't belong in my heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assholes, ninjas and Afkers.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I hate kicking people but if they don't listen or just try and cause trouble i will kick them, i am nice to people who are new though, since everyone was like that once. sad though that a lot of people will kick new people just for being new to save their precious time or whatever excuse they have.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    If you are talking about heroics:

Stam stacking tanks with no avoidance = boot
    Anyone breaking CC = boot
    Bad healer = boot
    Whiny bitch = boot
    Low threat tank = boot
    Anyone too stupid to properly apply CC = boot
    DPS doing less than 8k = boot
    Rolling need on offspec vs someones mainspec = boot
    i'm guessing a lot of your vote kicks don't go through..

If there's a chance they might be rolling on the same weapons as me!

Deleted
    jerk tank, mainly. i played a healer btw