Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadeth View Post
    As psyched as I am for GW2, I'd really kill for a nice, quality space MMO (that isn't EVE--I love the idea of EVE, but couldn't get into it ). Don't yall ever feel like the fantasy thing has been done enough?
    expansion pack: the asura have made a superduper spacemachine and discovered another planet ¡!

I want that pirate costume NOW.

it has a freakin parrot and a cannon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    expansion pack: the asura have made a superduper spacemachine and discovered another planet ¡!
    This wouldn't be too unreasonable considering there are other planets in the Tyrian solar system

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    I can't stop watching this:

lol awsome

10+ Year Old Account
    Main menu theme on my GW2 client:

Ok, well now it's actually my 3 favorite guild wars songs: The one above, the nightfall theme and the factions theme.
    Last edited by Arkenaw; 2012-05-04 at 12:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want to see what the chef outfit would do. Being a cook irl I am highly enthused! I hope they have a chef title too.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    I really want to see what the chef outfit would do. Being a cook irl I am highly enthused! I hope they have a chef title too.
    Found this video showing only the outfit so far. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLNvoDlZRI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tithonus View Post
    Found this video showing only the outfit so far. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLNvoDlZRI
    It doesn't have any abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    It doesn't have any abilities.
    From what I can find only the Pirate outfit has abilities tied to it. It could change between now and release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tithonus View Post
    From what I can find only the Pirate outfit has abilities tied to it. It could change between now and release.
    I just hope it's a beta thing and they're still working on abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top hat and a Pirate costume.. oooo im so getting those Very cool that the costume has its own skills... VERY COOL!

eta: OMG That Rabbit..hahahaha

Cute video of somebody doing GW2 character creation with their 6 year old. Made me smile just thought I'd post it.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

No longer shall MMOs follow the WoW model. Let the revolution begin! http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...olls_2_online/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    No longer shall MMOs follow the WoW model. Let the revolution begin! http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...olls_2_online/
    I'm ok with this.

The Elder Scrolls really build a name for themselves, so a MMO was very expected and them following in the path of GW2 is a great thing.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. If it's really going to be that similar to GW2 I can't wait to see what people will have to say about it, before and after people start to realize how similar they are.

How much Initiative does the Critical Strikes trait 'Signet Use' return when you use a signet?

Also, i heared that now Theives have 12 Initiative baseline - can anyone confirm this?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post

Also, i heared that now Theives have 12 Initiative baseline - can anyone confirm this?
    Yup, they do =3 They changed it mid-way through the beta.

And do you know how much initiative Signet Use gives?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    And do you know how much initiative Signet Use gives?
    I didn't play around in Crit traits for more than an hour or so the third day, but if I remember correctly, it's 3.

And yeah theives now have 12 init baseline, but costs went up... and I believe they changed the trickery trait from 5 extra init to only 3.