Deleted
    I thought delias was a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    I thought delias was a girl
    He is a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Pft. I counteract your fun with pure logic. Come at me.

The irony being that I totally left myself wide open for something else and you ignored it. :O!
    I was going to follow up that "sexy deep voice" part with "ask your girlfriend", since she actually HAS heard my voice and you have not. But I was scared that you wouldn't know when I was joking and when I was not, again, and our friendship would be shattered.

I also considered a friend zone joke.

Deleted
    internet is messing with me once again

Sooo... on topic:

Players can now take their WvW battle underground in a new “mini dungeon” beneath the central map. This brand-new subterranean level is full of tricks and traps that can be used against enemy players, and is home to the aptly named Dark Room, which players will have to see (or not) to believe.
    Dark Room... wat O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I was going to follow up that "sexy deep voice" part with "ask your girlfriend", since she actually HAS heard my voice and you have not. But I was scared that you wouldn't know when I was joking and when I was not, again, and our friendship would be shattered.

You already have her wrapped around your finger Delias. Make Drake squirm a bit, and record the entire ordeal or make a blog about it so the Internet can share in a few hearty roflcopters together.

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 01:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Sooo... on topic:

Dark Room... wat O.o
    Where the naughty secrets are kept.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm shocked you didn't consider the "So you're basically the gay friend?" approach. Then again, with how some people can over-react on these boards...
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I'm shocked you didn't consider the "So you're basically the gay friend?" approach. Then again, with how some people can over-react on these boards...
    God forbid people overreact. That would be a pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Sooo... on topic:

Dark Room... wat O.o
    DARK ROOM? SERIOUSLY? AS A BLACK GAMER I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED BY THIS BS. WHY DOES 'DARK' HAVE TO BE BAD? WHY CAN'T YOU HAVE AN 'EVIL ROOM' AND HAVE IT BE RAINBOW? WTF, ANET.

You're just a small 16 year old white girl Delias. Calm the fuck down.

10+ Year Old Account
    God forbid people overreact. That would be a pain.
    Think you're trying to say something here... but not sure if serious.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Think you're trying to say something here... but not sure if serious.
    D...did you.. did you miss the fake all caps rage immediately after..?

10+ Year Old Account
    D...did you.. did you miss the fake all caps rage immediately after..?
    Oh. Kay then. Could've sworn you were commenting on me over-reacting in some other thread....

Oh. Kay then. Could've sworn you were commenting on me over-reacting in some other thread....
    It was sarcasm my dear. If unless otherwise stated, anything you see Delias say is the opposite of his true meaning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey. I get sarcasm...

...just not without facial expressions and audial tone... :<

Hey. I get sarcasm...

...just not without facial expressions and audial tone... :<
    Understanding the tone of a text message is a science in itself. You will learn to master the art one day.

Once you realize everything Cleverbot says is in a sarcastic expression, your mind will be blown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Understanding the tone of a text message is a science in itself. You will learn to master the art one day.
    *head explodes*

*head explodes*
    "art" and "science" in this context are not to be taken literally like that. MY GOD MAN, how did you ever pass the 5th grade?

10+ Year Old Account
    What on earth has this thread become?

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    What on earth has this thread become?
    A bubbly amalgamation of ponies and GW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    really great update on game feature enhancements.

on a side note, did anyone notice the distinct lack of any trait related changes?
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist