Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    lol nevermind forgot you're in china. i was like 3 am? wtf
    That.......
    ...or I'm using a swanky asura device to bend space-time so I can access early!

Yh, but no. China.
    Hurmph.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    That.......
    ...or I'm using a swanky asura device to bend space-time so I can access early!

Yh, but no. China.
    Hurmph.
    when you invent this.. let a bookah get a free ride.

Lol...that would be. My god...it's full of stars level mindblowing.
    And appropriately astronomically expensive.
    Actually it isnt that bad. only 1 choice in there influences personal story acording to the wiki. The rest are either cosmetic like picking your mask for a mesmer or just set your initial charm/dignity/ferocity levels. So in the name of time we can disreguard the cosmetic picks and only need between 3 and 5 slots per race/gender/class depending on how many choices the race has. Still your looking at 300-400 slots to hit them all.

Then agian you can then factor in takeing every personal story branch down along the way and the numbers go up agian... alot.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    Actually it isnt that bad. only 1 choice in there influences personal story acording to the wiki. The rest are either cosmetic like picking your mask for a mesmer or just set your initial charm/dignity/ferocity levels. So in the name of time we can disreguard the cosmetic picks and only need between 3 and 5 slots per race/gender/class depending on how many choices the race has. Still your looking at 300-400 slots to hit them all.

Then agian you can then factor in takeing every personal story branch down along the way and the numbers go up agian... alot.
    My asura brain twitched at hearing that lol.
    I'm going to have to work it out sometime.

ya I doubt I'm going to go much past 10, maybe up to 15 one day if I have enough time. one trip down each major personal storyline start point for each race. even thats gona take me a few years. Heck wow I only averaged 2 additional max level toons per expansion and I had more time to play back then. while working is better than unemployed it shits on the gametime pretty bad.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    ya I doubt I'm going to go much past 10, maybe up to 15 one day if I have enough time. one trip down each major personal storyline start point for each race. even thats gona take me a few years. Heck wow I only averaged 2 additional max level toons per expansion and I had more time to play back then. while working is better than unemployed it shits on the gametime pretty bad.
    Yh...largely the same boat for me. I had 8 80s all ICC geared...
    Had 2 85s in cata lol.
    One of the things I'm happiest about with GW2 is that I can play and still be viable without spending a ridiculous amount of time on it. Call it casual friendly...but love it personally.

Yh...largely the same boat for me. I had 8 80s all ICC geared...
    Had 2 85s in cata lol.
    One of the things I'm happiest about with GW2 is that I can play and still be viable without spending a ridiculous amount of time on it. Call it casual friendly...but love it personally.
    ya I ended wow with 3 80's and an 82 an 83 and 3 85's and my poor warlock that had been stuck at 70 since BC, tried to level him 5 different times since the end of BC and could never make it more than half an hour at a time. only one of the 85s was a brand new toon, rest of the toons over 70 were from previous expansions. just didnt have the time to devote to wow the last couple years. Being able to not fall behind when my schedule takes a turn for the worse is moste definatly a plus in my book, that and not haveing to comit to a raid schedule to keep up.

Who is John Galt?

Deleted
    Is there anyone in Desolation btw?

Also: http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/06...-2-beta-change

Eric Flannum: The Mystic Forge uses a combination of random and non-random recipes. For example, if I throw four rare swords into the forge, it will return a random sword to me with a chance for that sword to be substantially better. There are also specific items that can be created by throwing four very specific items into the forge with no random involved at all. Players should look for clues hidden around the world and in items for what combinations might work. Another exciting aspect of the Mystic Forge is that it is very easy for us to add recipes, so post-launch, we can continue to add new things for players to discover.

I like .
    Last edited by mmoc2b9111e302; 2012-06-06 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post

Also: http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/06...-2-beta-change

I like .
    That sounds fun
    I'm so going tome hunting. To the Priory!

10+ Year Old Account
    /sadface

Was at my cabin last bwe and will be at a friends house this one =/

/sadface

Quote Originally Posted by xytech View Post
    /sadface

Was at my cabin last bwe and will be at a friends house this one =/

/sadface
    Sell that friend and buy a better one.

Sell that friend and buy a better one.
    Or just steal his computer for the weekend and bar the door. Knock him out and tie him up if you have to as BWE is obviously more important

Who is John Galt?

LF sPvP parners on Eu realms (FoW is what my current toons are on )
    Wanna test out some team builds. Ofcourse I'd be willing to play any build you ask of me aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't go to your friends house. I'm sure he/she will understand.
    Obviously playing GW2 is more important than anything.

Right guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post

Right guys?
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    I'm on Desolation at least. I think we had a few other Desolation people in the main guild, but most joined the European one for some reason (I have no idea why since guilds are cross server anyway).

Deleted
    Cool, will be doing mostly WvW this time around though, but might see a few people running about .
    Last edited by mmoc2b9111e302; 2012-06-06 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post

Right guys?
    Considering one can hang out with a friend just about anytime, yet BWEs are limited; I would say, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Considering one can hang out with a friend just about anytime, yet BWEs are limited; I would say, yes.
    Depends on the situation. Friend you see less than once a month? Go see them. Friend you see every day? Play some god damn guild wars.

You might see GW2 BWEs less than once a month. Not sure about this judgement call, Delias.