Jade Quarry is very good, IF you win more than lose, however if you're very good, Random Arena is faster.

Right, i should probably take it over there..

@Salech, I want the imperial faction in addition to the balthazar so it goes faster to get zkeys

Ahhh, then Jade Quarry certainly is the best way to go, Fort Aspenwood gives more, but it takes longer to get in if i remember correctly.

Deleted
    Hope we'll start getting BWE2 feedback today....

Quote Originally Posted by Gombar View Post
    Hope we'll start getting BWE2 feedback today....
    I hope they go back to the non tiered traits/utilities, i did not like it in BW2 at all ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    I hope they go back to the non tiered traits/utilities, i did not like it in BW2 at all ;(
    Meh. I still don't agree with it 100%, but I can agree that balance > freedom. Especially when that 'freedom' was (according to them) just everyone using the exact same traits anyways (lots of 30/10/10/10/10 builds to pick the 'best' trait of each teir).

Sigh...some more months guys, just a couple of months left. (I hope..)

I thought the traits were kinda weird, but more organised then BWE1 traits and was i the only one who didnt like the new place where they put boons and debuffs under the health bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Meh. I still don't agree with it 100%, but I can agree that balance > freedom. Especially when that 'freedom' was (according to them) just everyone using the exact same traits anyways (lots of 30/10/10/10/10 builds to pick the 'best' trait of each teir).
    Yeah, i understand the reasoning behind it, but most i met did not use same "builds" as me at all, and i made a build with 20/20/10 something, don't remember. But yes i understand it completely, but i don't agree with it hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Sigh...some more months guys, just a couple of months left. (I hope..)

I thought the traits were kinda weird, but more organised then BWE1 traits and was i the only one who didnt like the new place where they put boons and debuffs under the health bar?
    After a little getting used to it, i found it ok, but it took some time, but yeah it was kinda weird, agreed hehe. :P

Ehh. That was just written by the article writer and was nowhere near a quote from Anet. Hard feel anything when looking at those words when they are from someone with no affiliation to Anet.

Ehh. That was just written by the article writer and was nowhere near a quote from Anet. Hard feel anything when looking at those words when they are from someone with no affiliation to Anet.
    yeah, I didn't say it was from Anet. In my eyes pure speculation, I agree.

If I had thought it was from Anet my reaction would have been a bit different:
    WAAAAAAAAAH cookies for AAAAAAALLLLLL

Well, it will be released within the next 6 months, that's good enough for me

Well, it will be released within the next 6 months, that's good enough for me
    I'm guessing December 25th

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    I'm guessing December 25th
    Haha, i think it will be in October, but no idea at all haha, it's a hope i have though, would be a perfect time for me.

More like Dec. 31st. Year of the dragon! Amirite?

/trolololol

I am quite sure that you are being sarcastic.

I am quite sure that you are being sarcastic.
    I thought that, then I saw the /trolololol. I realized then that Fencers must be serious.

I don't know what /trolololol means. ;/

I don't know what /trolololol means. ;/
    I feel like I'll get infracted for linking this. Hopefully not. >.<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

I feel like I'll get infracted for linking this. Hopefully not. >.<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM
    Well, it's a song, does not explain what trolololol means though.

Anyways, nevermind it. Sarcasm is good anyway