10+ Year Old Account
    Is the mail thing(not the we need to verify your email addy one) similar to rift , where as you get "coin locked" and go to email and then input a code... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Is the mail thing(not the we need to verify your email addy one) similar to rift , where as you get "coin locked" and go to email and then input a code... ?
    Sorta just no code you click the link in the email and it verifies that IP address also on that page click Save this address so it doesn't show up again for that IP

Nah. It's much better than Rift's ridiculous system. You just send a verification email form the client. Then click the link. If you are already logged into the forums it takes like less than a minute.

Short of not having a check, it's as painless and straight forward as can be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Nah. It's much better than Rift's ridiculous system. You just send a verification email form the client. Then click the link. If you are already logged into the forums it takes like less than a minute.

Short of not having a check, it's as painless and straight forward as can be.
    Ah ok, sounds easy enough

Thanks Jim also

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks oddly familiar

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Looks oddly familiar
    Really? I wouldn't have recognized it if the video title hadn't told me /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Yes my partner made one with some really out there colours, like bright orange and such O.o So yes rainbow ish would be possible..

As for names, as long as my main gets one of my 6 faves i'm happy, alts doesn't matter so much
    The orange skin does look really good, I have a feeling I'm going to be in character creation during launch for hours trying to perfect my character.

Looks oddly familiar
    Wow.. I didn't play GW1 for terribly long, but I've spent a lot of time up there and man, that's eerie. xD I saw the NPCs' names and went "awwww!"

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    Thank God, was getting worried, lol.
    ok they werent working on it was a problem they're fixing it they announced it on twitter

Mobile authentication
    String in the exe: You've enabled and linked the <i>Guild Wars 2</i> Authenticator to your account. Please use the app to authenticate this log-in.

Email authentication
    String in the exe: You've enabled e-mail authentication for this account. Since you're logging in from a new IP address, you're required to authenticate using the e-mail that has been sent to you. Please click the link provided to authenticate this log-in.
    Nice, I hope this goes live before tomorrow night so I can get it all set up

Original rune/skill trader NPCs from GWEN at the Eye. I appreciate the fan service, Anet.

Where are my max stats tinted spectacles though??

email things already in had to do it couple days ago for that last 4 hour stress test

Looks oddly familiar

Darn it which one of you messed up my statues?

Original rune/skill trader NPCs from GWEN at the Eye. I appreciate the fan service, Anet.

Where are my max stats tinted spectacles though??
    Set aside exclusively for GW1 players who had a Mesmer in all black obsidian armor wielding a torment staff, with the tinted spectacles and chaos gloves obviously. Or, possibly, never.
    Last edited by Purple; 2012-08-23 at 11:58 PM.

Set aside exclusively for GW1 players who had a Mesmer in all black obsidian armor wielding a torment staff, with the tinted spectacles and chaos gloves obviously.
    I have all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    Set aside exclusively for GW1 players who had a Mesmer in all black obsidian armor wielding a torment staff, with the tinted spectacles and chaos gloves obviously. Or, possibly, never.
    I had that on my Elementalist.

Except my Obsidian was dyed white and looked better that way.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I hated all of the warrior obsidian aside from the helm. so i just got the helm with elite kurzick dyed silver.. well it's shiny silver looks great

Warrior's Sunspear armor was pretty nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blargh. I was able to log in and make characters but everything crashed when I made it past the intro video (forcing me to re-download all the files) for the last stress test. Now for this one I can't even log in.

I'm not sure I'm even going to be able to play tomorrow. Sadface.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

I have all of that.
    Mesmers.. so predictable. Wait.. I have a Mesmer.. darn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I had that on my Elementalist.

Except my Obsidian was dyed white and looked better that way.
    Haha. That would look better on an Ele though, you're right. Actually I dyed mine Purple, well, lavender, but who keeps tracks of these things?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    I hated all of the warrior obsidian aside from the helm. so i just got the helm with elite kurzick dyed silver.. well it's shiny silver looks great
    My favorite for the Warrior.. was probably the Kurzick armor, non-elite, oddly enough.

Getting prepared for launch:

Yes, i'm fat :P
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2012-08-24 at 12:58 AM.