So Skelington installed a new graphics card today and now the game runs great, however, average computer temperatures while playing have shot up to 45-50 degrees while not in intensive areas(lots of players, aoe, and such) instead of the previous 38-42(going up to 45-48 in intensive areas), which is making his fans spin more and therefore louder(they've been loud recently but after much testing everyone said that was nothing). Is this something he should be concerned about? He knows it's probably a silly question, but he really gets paranoid by things like this since he's rather inept at computers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    So Skelington installed a new graphics card today and now the game runs great, however, average computer temperatures while playing have shot up to 45-50 degrees while not in intensive areas(lots of players, aoe, and such) instead of the previous 38-42(going up to 45-48 in intensive areas), which is making his fans spin more and therefore louder(they've been loud recently but after much testing everyone said that was nothing). Is this something he should be concerned about? He really gets paranoid by things like this since he's rather inept at computers.
    Skelington should not worry about it, if Skelington allows his MoBo/CPU to control case fans.
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2012-09-07 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    Skelington should not worry about it, if Skelington allows his MoBo/CPU to control case fans.
    Well, that's good to hear. Speedfan likes to show fires when the temperatures are listed at 50+.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-09-07 at 10:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    Anyone know where you get this Greatsword from? http://www.guildhead.com/item/48027/...rs-greatsword#
    database has weird info on it, same sword across tons of levels. Maybe it's a reward from personal story, I'm not sure though

10+ Year Old Account
    That kinda looks like a sword that Flame Legion charr would be wielding, if not charr bandits. Some of the weapons do have "bandit" in the name, so I wouldn't even necessarily say "charr" bandits, but bandits in general.

It might just be an NPC-only weapon?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found it, can get it in WvW at the vendors for karma. Had the wait ages to get into WvW mind you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me, or does the preview pane for guild emblems with "emblem only" not work?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Nope, not just you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay then. BUG REPORTED RAWR!

Deleted
    My monthly finally reset.... and then I got the exp component just by crafting a few items.

Deleted
    Speaking of crafting, I just realized that crafting stations can now pull items straight out of both the bank and collections tab. Except for discoveries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Speaking of crafting, I just realized that crafting stations can now pull items straight out of both the bank and collections tab. Except for discoveries.
    Yeah, it's very welcome

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    I just found that out today, I guess they did that recently?

I am extremely happy now, will help a ton with cooking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post

Uuuh... they've been doing that since at least the game launched, if not since back in BWE3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Uuuh... they've been doing that since at least the game launched, if not since back in BWE3.
    I have never noticed it until now, I haven't been able to do that.
    Had to pull everything out of my bank to use it, now I can just craft without pulling everything out.

Edit:Oh, before you could pull items out of the bank at any time.
    Now, you don't have to do that, you can leave everything in the bank and still craft. (Which if it WAS in there before, I didn't notice).

10+ Year Old Account
    Now, you don't have to do that, you can leave everything in the bank and still craft. (Which if it WAS in there before, I didn't notice).
    Wait, that doesn't sound right.... O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never noticed it until now, I haven't been able to do that.
    Had to pull everything out of my bank to use it, now I can just craft without pulling everything out.

Edit:Oh, before you could pull items out of the bank at any time.
    Yes, I just noticed that, too, and it feels totally right since you can drag and drop everything from your bank in your inventory while using crafing stations.

You still have to get out stuff for discoveries.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Wait, that doesn't sound right.... O_o
    I wasn't able to craft out of bank or collectibles earlier, might be a bug on either end?
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    I wasn't able to craft out of bank or collectibles earlier, might be a bug on either end?
    Just checked actually. For recipes you already know, you apparently don't have to drag from your bank. You still need them in your bags to discover stuff, though. Definitely wasn't like this yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account

It does make it a lot easier on my bags. I've also noticed that trees are dropping cinnamon sticks today. Those must be some real tasty trees.

Now if only we could get something to get around wvw faster.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.