So, i'm doing my personal story "temple of the forgotten god (72)" and stumbled upon Sayeh al' Rajihd. She seems like a cyborg-ish human with wings. New race/proffession? Maybe from Elona expansion seeing how she has an Elonian name?

Or has anything been said about this?

---------- Post added 2012-09-11 at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Buy a seperate sigil? No one said they both have to be the same one.
    Why didn't i think of that...Op dual weps inc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    So, i'm doing my personal story "temple of the forgotten god (72)" and stumbled upon Sayeh al' Rajihd. She seems like a cyborg-ish human with wings. New race/proffession? Maybe from Elona expansion seeing how she has an Elonian name?
    I had to google it, probably find out about them in some other storyline, but she just showed up out of nowhere for me.

Apparently, they're another deep-sea race(like the Quaggan, and Krait), and they're known as the Largos.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Largos have been one of those mysteries that MMOs tend to have, where we see only a glimpse, and are left to wonder at all the unrevealed details. We've known about them for a while, we just haven't seen much of them. If they're an underwater race, we'll probably deal with them more whenever we get around to taking down Bubbles.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember hearing or seeing anything of them until I randomly ran into one for a Skill point, and then that other one showed up in my storyline.
    Don't remember any mention of them in GW1, didn't really look into any of the other races for the GW2 background stuff though.

Yea she just like appeared and got me really interested with her name. Agree on Drakes post, they'll probably be more involved with Bubbles. Also, since she owed a favour to Trehearne, does that mean Trehearne has visited her people of something? If yes, then i guess Trehearne will be with us for a long time."

I heard rumor that the Largos have something to do with the Ancient Seers. Someone suggested on Guru that the Largos may have been one of the ancient races prior to the Tome of Rubicon that helped quell the Elder Ds before the Human Gods came to Tyria.

Again, this is just rumor/speculation. But the Largos do seem Murs/Seer-ish. Just might be another race now threatened by the reawakened Dragons in any case. Like Quuagan or Kodan, for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Yea she just like appeared and got me really interested with her name. Agree on Drakes post, they'll probably be more involved with Bubbles. Also, since she owed a favour to Trehearne, does that mean Trehearne has visited her people of something? If yes, then i guess Trehearne will be with us for a long time."
    I don't see why he wouldn't be.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I agree, I love almost all of the sets.
    I've spent a good chunk of time looking at those, cultural armor, and the Vigil armor vendors.
    Is there a set for the pact, do they get a separate set of gear?

Also, finally hit level 80 on my Guardian last night, just need to find a heavy armor set I actually like.

Edit:Exploring during a story quest, and I found this:

Crewman Rhisiart during "The Source of Orr" story.

What.
    I'm fully aroused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm fully aroused.
    I put in my bug report I was aroused and disturbed at the same time. I hope they don't mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Races, professions, game discussion, and much more: our official forums are fully open. Take a look! https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum ~RB2
    You can now all go complain somewhere else, thank you very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I suppose people can go White Knight themselves to death somewhere else, too? =D
    I've pointed this out dozens of times, and I'm sick of having to repeat myself. I've already gone on lengthy rants in plenty of threads in regards to things I don't like in this game: But I don't blindly defend this game as some kind of white knight or fanboy, nor do I find this game to be flawless perfection. What parts I do defend, I defend because I genuinely find them worth defending, and have plenty of REAL reasons to believe so.

I still remember how many people, including you, jumped down my throat about my hatred for tiered traits.

Unlike the majority of the people posting on these boards lately though, I really don't care to spend all my time posting about what I don't like. I'd rather play the game, and talk about things that are actually fun to talk about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well. Whether you were referring to me or not, I happen to think that fan-run forums like MMOC and GW2G are likely to have more "positive" discussion. Over time, most of the people complaining about stuff will simply go directly to the official forums. After all, that's how the WoW forums worked out.

MMOC gets its share of haters to be sure, but not nearly as much as the official forums, from what I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it wrong that i'm having more fun leveling alts than actually running the same dungeon over and over again just to get one piece on my main or farming for materials to craft gear?

So far got my Ranger and a Warrior to level 80, now working on an Engie.

I have yet to reach level 80 on any character.

ArenaNet are working on putting in the Preview gear function into the Trading Post.

Is anyone else getting short lag spikes when they buy a skill? The first time it happened the game crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Is anyone else getting short lag spikes when they buy a skill? The first time it happened the game crashed.
    Yes and yes. Started happening about a day or so ago on my Engineer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yes and yes. Started happening about a day or so ago on my Engineer.
    I get them on my Engineer, and ONLY on my Engineer. I figure it happens on the Engineer because each skill is really two or more.

Oh, yea, it's on Skelington's engineer too. Wasn't happening on the elementalist yesterday. Weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Oh, yea, it's on Skelington's engineer too. Wasn't happening on the elementalist yesterday. Weird.
    It's happened to my Engineer since day one, but I thought it was just because my computer isn't anywhere near "top-of-the-line" anymore.