Deleted
    Well looks like it's only one of the few traits so lets hope they only shared the shitty ones with us...

which I doubt.

The guardian and mesmer traits are the most unneeded. Guardian meditation is already powerful, selfish, tanky and counters conditions - there is no need to give them 3k more hp.

Mesmer trait is just dumb. Interrupt build is already powerful - why give mesmers a trait which is specific for PvP only (which is retarded).
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

You're all assuming that the other traits aren't going to be changed up some as well. I'd wait and see what the rest of the changes are.

I'm interested in the rest of the upcoming blog posts on the top right hand of the page...

Mar 21 - The Art of Combat
    Mar 21 - Critical!
    Mar 24 - A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2
    Mar 24 - A Colorful Outlook
    Mar 26 - Looking For Group?
    Mar 27 - Removing Restrictions
    Mar 27 - Account-Bound
    Mar 28 - A Solid Foundation
    Apr 2 - Facilitating Friendly Play
    Apr 3 - Facilitating Friendly Play: Part Two
    Apr 4 - Facilitating Friendly Play: Part Three

Also they thinned out character progression. Make traits unlock in the world - woo! Reduce the number of traits needed and unlocked to 1 per 6 levels - NO. Redundancy is redundant.

I was also hoping they would actually do something with signet of capture instead it's just unlock in the open world thing /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Mar 21 - Critical!
    Probably just detailing the change to critical damage, WAAAAAAAAAY too late as usual.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Mar 21 - The Art of Combat
    Sounds like talking about dodging and the vigor nerf. Maybe they will explain why they nerf vigor for everyone but ele and engineer still get perma vigor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Sounds like talking about dodging and the vigor nerf. Maybe they will explain why they nerf vigor for everyone but ele and engineer still get perma vigor.
    Ele` needs it more I think due to low hp etc, I never thought engie` had that much dodge wise.
    Then there is... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RwKNkwcEZo

P.S. This made me nod & cackle at the same time...

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...st#post3783262
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2014-03-20 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    Ele` needs it more I think due to low hp etc, I never thought engie` had that much dodge wise.
    Then there is... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RwKNkwcEZo
    That's the reasoning noobs use (not saying you are a noob) while it's completely retarded since ele's low HP gets made up with by it's high healing.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    That's the reasoning noobs use (not saying you are a noob) while it's completely retarded since ele's low HP gets made up with by it's high healing.
    hehe nw, I call myself a nooblet at times

Majority of Ele`s heals are HoTs though. As an anet staffie once said on live stream, paraphrased: "Ele` has high amounts of heals over 8-10 seconds to make up for its low hp" to which I replied "a thief can kill you in 1-3 ;p".

I was partially taking the piss, but it`s still true & a lot in chat agreed.
    If you give some class such a low hp, low armour & even with heals being HoTs, then they need something else to make up for it, & dodging is that.
    Although given an ounce of common sense, the enemy player needs to learn to immob` those they`re attacking, something which is non-existent at times in gw2`s player base.

Oddly, that`s something Carbine & Wild Star seem to be talking up that seems right. Higher hp classes have lower dps as they can tank it, while higher dps classes are lower hp to make up for it. Not sure if they have differing dodges or what not though...

On reddit a data miner posted what could have been the ending to the living story season 1. I won't post it here as it is a bunch of spoilers but here is the reddit link, pretty interesting. It was a darker ending than we currently have.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...g_was_changed/

It was the ending many players had guessed fairly shortly after LS was introduced.

I'm glad that this shows they can still change the direction of things according to player feedback.

That trick with tiger tokens still works now?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    On reddit a data miner posted what could have been the ending to the living story season 1. I won't post it here as it is a bunch of spoilers but here is the reddit link, pretty interesting. It was a darker ending than we currently have.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...g_was_changed/

Whaaat?

This enrages Jory even more: "Stay away from Kas you monster! I will kill.." and then she gets blown up, dead as a dodo, pushing the daisies.

... That, honestly, would have been the only saving grace of the LS finale so of course they ditched it! I'm so glad that we got that kiss instead. /sarcasm

- - - Updated - - -

I took this at 8pm EDT, so NA prime time. I only noticed because I went to WvW to do my crafting daily since I still do not know where the crafting stations are in Vigil Keep, if there are any. At any rate, Rivelle, if you chose to go to HoD, you made the right choice!

"We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

There aren't any crafting stations in Vigil's Keep. You have to go to one of the race's cities or you can go to the Captain's ship if you have a pass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I took this at 8pm EDT, so NA prime time. I only noticed because I went to WvW to do my crafting daily since I still do not know where the crafting stations are in Vigil Keep, if there are any. At any rate, Rivelle, if you chose to go to HoD, you made the right choice!
    What we need is a youtube video to disprove this nonsense!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I did go to HoD. Posting/reading a little bit on the official forums, it seems it was the "bandwagon" choice as a LOT of people and full WvW guilds moved there. Some of the people who were there before seem a bit hostile to the new people because they don't like being in queues for EB at primetime. I don't think they're taking into account the positive effects that new people can have though, and the fact that it's the start of a new season so I'm sure everyone just wants to be in there right now and it will die down.

I ran around EB following a pugmander zerg a couple nights ago and got some pretty good rewards for it. Last night there was a 60 person queue for EB so I ran around some of the borderlands instead. Anytime something turned NOT blue I went and took it. Seems like the server has a healthy population of commanders for each map at pretty much all times too.

On the plus side, I finally got my husband to commit to coming back to GW2 and stop trying to make me play Aion instead. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I did go to HoD. Posting/reading a little bit on the official forums, it seems it was the "bandwagon" choice as a LOT of people and full WvW guilds moved there.
    I'd say that would explain the roflstomping, but they've been doing that to us for months. Poor Sorrow's Furnace, though. >_<

Seems like the server has a healthy population of commanders for each map at pretty much all times too.
    Must be nice.

On the plus side, I finally got my husband to commit to coming back to GW2 and stop trying to make me play Aion instead. :P
    I doubt there's anything I could do to get my bf to play again. He logged on for a bit a few weeks ago and said, "I don't know how you still play this."
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

what does your bf play then Lane?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    what does your bf play then Lane?
    He's apparently never really fallen out of love with WoW, though like all addicts he claims he has. :P It's his constant fall back and one of the few activities where he's completely oblivious to the rest of the world. Although, I suppose a lot goes into that from being a long time Warcraft fan to still knowing people who play.

just trying to see what he really likes about WoW (or maybe wow like mmos) that isn't in GW2.

But the IP and the community (the people you know and play with) could be the deciding factor. MMO's are very lonely and poor (in my opinion) games to play if you don't know anyone.