I have seen one or two probes still active, but didn't record where so I haven't kept track. Probably just a glitch of some sort.

Can't do the new Maguuma Jungle stuff since no one is lvl 80, but it's nice that it'll be waiting for me.

Two questions:

1. Is there any way to get Scarlet's Spaulders now or am I out of luck?
    2. I like parts of the new Shadow Assassin outfit, but not all of it. Does it work only as an outfit? Like, can I only equip all or nothing?
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Deleted
    Scarlet's Spaulders are gemstore items. Those items are brought back once in a while, so one day you might be able to buy them again.

Sadly the outfit has to be worn as a whole outfit. You can still decide to wear the head item or not, but there is no option to mix and match with armor items.
    One positive side of outfits is they do not require any transmutation stones, is for all weight classes and is account bound so you can wear them at any time on any character you would like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silver, that probe is from the 3 headed wurm bossfight, it is prolly bugged, tends to bug out every now and then
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Two years later and I'm still conflicted between Guardian, Necromancer, and Ranger.

Guardian is my highest lvl class at 62. He wears heavy armor, and I found an outfit I would absolutely love. Probably the best set I can come up with in any MMO. 3 are Brahm's pieces from the store, I have the chest, and the shoulders I'll have to grind Honor of Waves for. I like playing him, but he lacks a pet, and I really like pets, especially since I like exploring with them. There are the spirit weapons, but they don't last long. Plus, there still doesn't seem to be a timer as to how long they are still up for. If only they were permanent.

Necro is probably the most fun, slightly more fun than the guardian. Gets pets too. Problem is the armor is a bit lacking. Though, I suppose I could make it work. Also, I hate having the feeling of a useless weapon. For the guardian and ranger, I can find a use for every weapon. For the necro's warhorn, I can't find one in PVE yet.

Ranger has lots of aesthetically pleasing weapons. The armor is probably the most lackluster until I can get the rubicon shoulders and ascended gear. They also have the best pets. However, they're probably the most boring class for me out of the three.

*sigh* decisions decisions. If only spirit weapons could be permanent.

Deleted
    I know how you feel, it took me almost a year to figure out which class I liked best. In the end I choose the mesmer myself - which I thought I would hate when I started playing. The butterflies felt too girly and the character they give you when you make one, didn't appeal to me because I hate those big ass dresses hahahah.

What I liked about the mesmer is it feels very comfortable to play. I have no problems whatsoever to play them, even in pvp everything goes pretty smooth.
    Usually when I switch to another class, it constantly feels like I am missing something. And sometimes I mess up while I have no problems playing a mesmer.
    Also I really like how I can play my mesmer with pretty much everything. It's great for pvp, pve, dungeons, fractals and wvw.

Any class is nice for all round, but I find ranger too buggy for some things. The pet os is not always working well so a ranger is not very wanted.
    The guardian is also useable for anything. The only downside it has to me is long range.
    I am not too experienced with necro, but they seem fun. I am leveling one now - slowly.

Question, is going full zerker still the way to go? Been gone since end of S1
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    I think it's always going to be zerk, tbh. But yeah, I don't believe they have made many balance changes and I would have heard if zerk wasn't the best anymore.

Anet plz remove crit damage and buff toughness

ty

Deleted
    They should also think about the mobs. Those where critical damage doesn't work for example. Or an enemy that's actually such a pain in the ass you really need skill to be able to fight it with zerk. One that forces you toughness.
    And even tho a healer class isn't required, and probably wouldn't fit in GW2, I would encourage something that makes zerkers less 'important'.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I know how you feel, it took me almost a year to figure out which class I liked best. In the end I choose the mesmer myself - which I thought I would hate when I started playing. The butterflies felt too girly and the character they give you when you make one, didn't appeal to me because I hate those big ass dresses hahahah.

What I liked about the mesmer is it feels very comfortable to play. I have no problems whatsoever to play them, even in pvp everything goes pretty smooth.
    Usually when I switch to another class, it constantly feels like I am missing something. And sometimes I mess up while I have no problems playing a mesmer.
    Also I really like how I can play my mesmer with pretty much everything. It's great for pvp, pve, dungeons, fractals and wvw.

Any class is nice for all round, but I find ranger too buggy for some things. The pet os is not always working well so a ranger is not very wanted.
    The guardian is also useable for anything. The only downside it has to me is long range.
    I am not too experienced with necro, but they seem fun. I am leveling one now - slowly.
    My main problems with the ranger. That along with boredom compared to other classes.

I have a lvl 42 Mesmer that I enjoy playing a bit. Only couple issues exclusive to it (rather than shared by the necro)

-Like the guardian, there isn't a constant movement speed increase. I don't really like having to keep focus on my bar and always casting #4.
    -I don't like weapons I don't find useful at all, and unfortunately I feel that way about scepter and torch (last time I played either weapons). Like there seems to be little reason to use the scepter or the torch in any PVE situation vs the other weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Question, is going full zerker still the way to go? Been gone since end of S1
    Pretty much. The gameplay doesn't support anything else as well. Players have too many defensive options baked in before stat based options need to be accounted for.

Circle strafing is the most powerful defense in GW2. So as long as you can deliver compact damage in the window your CDs are up it would always be more beneficial than being able to absorb an extra 200 damage via toughness or whatever.

Assassin gear can work as well, if not better, than berserker gear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    My main problems with the ranger. That along with boredom compared to other classes.

I have a lvl 42 Mesmer that I enjoy playing a bit. Only couple issues exclusive to it (rather than shared by the necro)

-Like the guardian, there isn't a constant movement speed increase. I don't really like having to keep focus on my bar and always casting #4.
    -I don't like weapons I don't find useful at all, and unfortunately I feel that way about scepter and torch (last time I played either weapons). Like there seems to be little reason to use the scepter or the torch in any PVE situation vs the other weapons.
    Yeah mesmer is also very much build around pvp so it seems, and the torch is a very useful tool in pvp, where focus is pretty much useless.
    I don't pvp that often, it gets boring quick. But I enjoy it in wvw when trolling other people :'D Going invisible, sending them a couple of clones... :'D

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Yeah mesmer is also very much build around pvp so it seems, and the torch is a very useful tool in pvp, where focus is pretty much useless.
    I don't pvp that often, it gets boring quick. But I enjoy it in wvw when trolling other people :'D Going invisible, sending them a couple of clones... :'D
    Focus use to be really good in PvP till they nerfed it because instant temporal curtain was so OP?

Deleted
    Hm I must have started playing a mesmer after they already nerfed it because I've always seen it as shit for pvp :'D (My mesmer is 300 days old)

It was really good when the pull was instant but now you have to wait 1 second before you can pull which means everyone and their grandmother can get out of range before you can pull.

Deleted
    Ahhhh I see. Yeah that's a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    I think the devs really dropped the ball on this one. A game with no mounts, yet some professions have access to a permanent 25% speed increase while others don't... Like, are you serious. Talking about PvE/WvW, I have no input regarding PvP.

I mostly used the torch when I was running around exploring as another escape. And pirate cave of course.