Deleted
    Warrior or Ranger for me, waiting on beta to see how they play, while I test for some bugs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    Watch the PAX PVP vids, those will blow your mind, and show a lot about the skills and strats going to be used in the game, I still like to watch the vids from time to time, although yes some of the stuff will be changed(specifically looking at rangers) the game is very polished as it is, but the GW2 team is looking for perfection so it will be interesting to see the changes going to be added as we get closer to the Beta....which I pray I will be able to join in.
    i know what you mean, but i allready watched all the pvp vids( or almost all^^) and im still claiming my statement. im not saying the people who played there are bad gamers, but they not rly played how the classes "should" be played to a certain degree. the only nice information is when devs are playing the classes. but well. i didnt saw decent thief/ranger/ engineer dev gameplay so far. and it bothers me a little bit so ill wait with my choice. the only nice thief action ive seen for exampel was the "5sec pewpew ele dead" vid. well, that wa skinda awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Heh. I might make a gw character with that name, just to reserve it. ;-P

nah, just playin

Beat you to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Race and class was an easy decision for me. I always sort of gravitate toward the undead/lifestealing class, and Humans had the most interesting Biography choices to me. I'll happily create my street rat Human necromancer on the first day of the game, or maybe even during the Beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching that asura elementalist video on the previous page, I think elementalist takes 2nd place over warrior for me. Here are the skills he was using in the video for anyone curious about their english names:http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/...1&switch=7b284
    Last edited by Arkenaw; 2011-09-01 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    this makes me sad, but I will look into it, I never got to play EQ but remember I used to watch a very old machinima type of show about it, wish I could remember the name, but I saw the thread on here and got curious about the character.
    The show wouldnt happen to be portal would it

10+ Year Old Account
    My interest in the classes ATM:

Elementalist=Thief=Warrior>Necromancer>Ranger=Guardian>Engineer>Unannounced 8th profession

I like Elementalist because of the attunements, thief because it's a Thief, and Warrior because I play a DK in WoW. Until I see more videos on the Thief I'll probably start as an Elementalist.

The general consensus seems to be that they need to make the necromancer more interesting, so far it seems to be the least wanted profession

for me Engineer = guardian > ranger = thief = elementalist = warrior > necromancer > unannounced
    Waiting for SWTOR (Star wars: the old republic)

www.swtor.com

or... GW2... undecided

10+ Year Old Account
    Well with all the videos/information we have on the Elementalist, I also want to make one, but I'm still more a Thief/Rogue/Assassin type of guy. Also, I loved the rangers in the first game, so I'll certainly make one again

Thief > Elementalist = Ranger > Warrior > Guardian > Necromancer > Engineer > Mesmer (If it's the 8th class... god I hated mesmers in GW...)
    Last edited by Korao; 2011-09-01 at 10:04 PM.

this is my guardian build for now

http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/...itch=2f360c133

www.swtor.com

or... GW2... undecided

That website looks cool, I'd post my necro build, but I can't post links.

I'll be using Axe/Warhorn and Staff as my weapon sets I think.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xourico View Post
    I was unaware this tool existed o.o *spends the next 6 hours of my life tinkering with this*
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    I was unaware this tool existed o.o *spends the next 6 hours of my life tinkering with this*
    Yeah... it's definitely a time-waster. Waiting for this game is painful.

This is what I'm goofing around with as of now: http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/...itch=2f44b1d31

This is the mobility I mentioned previously. 7 different move to/disengage skills/stealth skills. That goes along with some conditions to spread around and a couple of abilities that cause vulnerability. You'll have to choose your spots to spike them down with vulnerability, but I like that style of play.

I dont know why didnt you its been posted in here a couple times

Quote Originally Posted by GrodinLB View Post
    Yeah... it's definitely a time-waster. Waiting for this game is painful.

This is what I'm goofing around with as of now: http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/...itch=2f44b1d31

This is the mobility I mentioned previously. 7 different move to/disengage skills/stealth skills. That goes along with some conditions to spread around and a couple of abilities that cause vulnerability. You'll have to choose your spots to spike them down with vulnerability, but I like that style of play.
    that link is some guardian build, make sure u use the copy link option :P

www.swtor.com

or... GW2... undecided

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Why did i not know about that tool?
    http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/...itch=2f360c133
    well, it's on a french gw2 fansite so obviously, you'd have to understand french a bit to even see they had it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    well, it's on a french gw2 fansite so obviously, you'd have to understand french a bit to even see they had it.
    It's on gw2guru, and has been for quite awhile. You only wouldn't see if you never checked the community sub forum.

Quote Originally Posted by xourico View Post
    Saw a tool like this a while ago but forgot to save it and couldn't find it again. Thanks for putting this up, now I'll have tons of time to work on my builds for my Guardian/Elementalist/Thief!