Deleted
    There's been no original ideas so far. I do like panda's, but that's not enough by itself to get me to sway away from GW2. GW2 ALL THE WAY!

Watching the BlizzCon stream made me want Guild Wars 2 even more. I feel like they are adding half assed things from Guild Wars 2 just to say they have it. Scenarios being the biggest one coming to my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    So everyone, how many GW2 features do you think we will see announced at Blizzcon today?

>.>
    I'm a bit late to this, but I chuckled when they announced the monk wouldn't have auto-attack :P

this new expansion bringing pandas and pokemon to it gonna attract wayy too many kids.. moreso than blood elves and worgen did.

thank god im done with that game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    this new expansion bringing pandas and pokemon to it gonna attract wayy too many kids..
    Actually I just realised why they have put so much dev time into making mini pets a bigger part of the game: They sell mini pets in the cash store.

blizzard has gone the way of activision.. squeeze all you can out of a dying game.

They know it's dead, and now they're trying to make as much money and keep people playing for as long as possible. It's a good business model (I guess; something is dying and you know it, so you milk it for as much money as you can), but this is absolutely pathetic as far as public relations go. They're taking a huge dump on everything Warcraft was. That lore is dead and gone, and they're spoiling it. It could have been remembered as a great MMO that lasted a long time for a lot of people, and it stopped itself respectfully after it started going downhill.

But there's money to be made.

they already half-ass it as their BEST developers are working on their next MMO

the least good guys are the one still working on WoW

they're ripped a few things from GW2, it will suck ass due to their engine is a piece of crap and can't make quality version of the things they've taken.

I made a post in the general forum about MoP being world of guild warscraft thinking I was the only one to notice

good to know that is more blatantly obvious than I expected

10+ Year Old Account
    After seeing all this mop stuff I'm starting to worry that GW 2 is going to be too crowded

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    After seeing all this mop stuff I'm starting to worry that GW 2 is going to be too crowded
    Hell, I'm worried GW1 will become too crowded

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha. At least this is bringing the TOR and Gw2 people together in a friendly way. We can all laugh together as the powerhouse copies the 2 upcoming alpha/beta games.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Hahaha. At least this is bringing the TOR and Gw2 people together in a friendly way. We can all laugh together as the powerhouse copies the 2 upcoming alpha/beta games.
    yep these two games are gonna be good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    I had exactly the same thought lol
    /highfour

Deleted
    "PvE Scenarios

You don't need the typical tank/heal/dps setup, you will just be able to enter and play your role no matter what it is."

oh wow, they really did it.
    and that defend goldshire "Dynamic event"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    "PvE Scenarios

You don't need the typical tank/heal/dps setup, you will just be able to enter and play your role no matter what it is."

And their "challenge mode dungeons" drop good looking gear with no stats, just like the GW2 PVE model.
    It's funny more people haven't made noise about it too, because it's the exact opposite of Wow's 7 year old PVE model (carrot, treadmill, et all)

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 08:36 AM ----------

From Twitter:
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalbiscuit
    Unless something monumental happens, I will not cover the new WoW beta. Guild Wars 2 is out by then, that is my game of choice
    Last edited by Mif; 2011-10-21 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    "PvE Scenarios

bahahaha i knew they were gonna do it.

GG blizz

tho im sure it'll suck ass compared to GW2's version

---------- Post added 2011-10-21 at 06:38 PM ----------

And their "challenge mode dungeons" drop good looking gear with no stats, just like the GW2 PVE model.
    It's funny more people haven't made noise about it too, because it's the exact opposite of Wow's 7 year old PVE model (carrot, treadmill, et all)

From Twitter:
    that TB quote makes me like him more and more

---------- Post added 2011-10-21 at 06:39 PM ----------

From Twitter:
    that TB quote makes me like him more and more

10+ Year Old Account
    I leave for a few days and this crap shows up. I knew they'd do it, but this is just sad.