10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    That's just what we want you to think...
    ...or is it?

And that Mif...he keeps on baking cookies, waiting 5 mins and nom nom noming...then hopping back in time to 30 seconds before he ate them and eating them again! So many causality loops...

And yh...sorry for the juice. I'll send u a replacement

---------- Post added 2012-04-09 at 02:07 AM ----------

It does. Zavvi UK starts selling pre-purchases at 8am GMT on the 10th. This is 3pm my time here.
    Dr Who's got nuttin on me.
    So do you buy the EU version then? Just asking as it is the 9th here, and so the 11th will be Pre-purchase here as we are default to NA.. If so screw you LOL for also being future and being able to buy before us

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    So do you buy the EU version then? Just asking as it is the 9th here, and so the 11th will be Pre-purchase here as we are default to NA.. If so screw you LOL for also being future and being able to buy before us
    Aye that's What I'm getting. Thought about getting the NA version as that'll no doubt be my datacenter at launch, but I have no plans to move there while I may move back to the UK at some point.
    But umm...time is relative
    It's still the same time...just a different time zone. I will buy it at the same moment people in the UK will buy it. Would be awesome if I was actually getting it early xD but yh...I guess a bit before those buying the NA version xD aha!

Dr Who's got nuttin on me.
    Doctor Who has already slain the elder dragons, and he did that without even lifting a finger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye that's What I'm getting. Thought about getting the NA version as that'll no doubt be my datacenter at launch, but I have no plans to move there while I may move back to the UK at some point.
    But umm...time is relative
    It's still the same time...just a different time zone. I will buy it at the same moment people in the UK will buy it. Would be awesome if I was actually getting it early xD but yh...I guess a bit before those buying the NA version xD aha!
    Ah i see, yes i know its all relative, but you will be ahead because of the U.K Having its own release time.. boo wish i was still living there hehe - well actually no i don't, or else i wouldn't have met my man and my two children :P

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Doctor Who has already slain the elder dragons, and he did that without even lifting a finger.
    Yh well...he's a dirty rotten cheat. Still, he has styleee.

Yh well...he's a dirty rotten cheat. Still, he has styleee.
    Fezzes are cool.

Ah i see, yes i know its all relative, but you will be ahead because of the U.K Having its own release time.. boo wish i was still living there hehe - well actually no i don't, or else i wouldn't have met my man and my two children :P
    Yh...I get it a wee bit early. Now if Asia had it's own release at launch then there'd be tears raining down from the skies of Europe and NA lol.
    And awwwwwww
    Yh...I left 4 years ago...just before everything hit the fan lol. Luckily, I brought my wife with me haha.

---------- Post added 2012-04-09 at 02:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Fezzes are cool.
    Sadly my head is too bullish squat to be able to support such a fashionable masterstroke without it turning into comical ridicule...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yh...I get it a wee bit early. Now if Asia had it's own release at launch then there'd be tears raining down from the skies of Europe and NA lol.
    And awwwwwww
    Yh...I left 4 years ago...just before everything hit the fan lol. Luckily, I brought my wife with me haha.

---------- Post added 2012-04-09 at 02:51 AM ----------

Sadly my head is too bullish squat to be able to support such a fashionable masterstroke without it turning into comical ridicule...

I left in Feb 1993

I left in Feb 1993
    But but but....that means u missed Euro '96! Like, the best moment in recent British history.....
    We still lost. But tragic is good.

Ahem...sorry chat thread v2 >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    But but but....that means u missed Euro '96! Like, the best moment in recent British history.....
    We still lost. But tragic is good.

Ahem...sorry chat thread v2 >.>
    The good out ways the bad

The good out ways the bad
    Ahhh memories. That and the win over Holland, the one-two between Gazza and Shearer and the goal, best football moment ever.
    I still sometimes sing three lions on a shirt

10+ Year Old Account
    We still believe, we still believe.
    It's coming home
    It's coming home
    It's coming
    Footballs coming home..

Three lions on the shirt
    Jules Rimet still gleaming
    No more years of hurt
    No more need for dreaming

Still sing it myself :P as well as many other faves

We still believe, we still believe.
    It's coming home
    It's coming home
    It's coming
    Footballs coming home..

Three lions on the shirt
    Jules Rimet still gleaming
    No more years of hurt
    No more need for dreaming

Still sing it myself :P as well as many other faves
    It so is coming home! One day lol. I'm a Spurs fan, but I'd love it if Harry took over England. If anyone can, he can.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Spurs fan
    Gasp.

<- raised in San Antonio, automatic Spurs fan despite disliking sports.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Gasp.

<- raised in San Antonio, automatic Spurs fan despite disliking sports.
    Sorry.......we're talking Football Sorry.......I mean...yh, soccer. Tottenham Hotspur

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry.......we're talking Football Sorry.......I mean...yh, soccer. Tottenham Hotspur
    Bah. You disappoint me!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Bah. You disappoint me!
    Nws, I do that alot
    There's only 1 spurs!

I'm certainly not a fanatic though, but it gives me something to talk about when I'm amongst non-geeks...

The blues all the way (Chelsea) been a Chelsea fan ever since i saw them on television the first time in 95.

My biggest club for me though, is a local club here in Denmark, i watch em every weekend when they play. Nothing beats a good local football club you followed since age of 6.
    Last edited by Salech; 2012-04-09 at 08:30 AM.

Deleted
    One day... One day ! One Day ! ONE DAY !!!!
    /faint

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solcor View Post
    One day... One day ! One Day ! ONE DAY !!!!
    /faint
    And after that, several months of waiting until you actually see the product