Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Hmm, weren't they really not just parts of the same story? Kinda like Lord of the Rings was supposed to be one giant book?
    Hence the title sequel. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    What should have hit you is "Crap, the CE is sold out pretty much everywhere.. am I sure it's available where I am?" :P
    Don't see why you would be fucked.
    I mean, you can always put it off to when you would 'want' it to be released for it to fit into your schedule.
    Or just.. you know.. not pre-purchase if you're so unsure. >.>

Reminds me, the retailer I got a receipt for GW2 CE gave me a mail today, saying they had sent something about the game. Might just be the letter that contains my serial code, but I find that curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    What should have hit you is "Crap, the CE is sold out pretty much everywhere.. am I sure it's available where I am?" :P
    Don't see why you would be fucked.
    I mean, you can always put it off to when you would 'want' it to be released for it to fit into your schedule.
    Or just.. you know.. not pre-purchase if you're so unsure. >.>
    Nope. I called the ebgames people and they said they got tons of copies left so im good. BTW, i live in Canada!

Sequels sucks! Movies taught me that!
    The Dark Knight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    I Wouldn't worry about it being released after the summer, There stress testing atm it can't be that far off now.
    What's stress testing?

Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    The Dark Knight?
    Is that truly a sequel? Marvel heroes are everywhere these days, and while Batman Begins is the background for The Dark Knight, it doesn't truly demand you to watch it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Nope. I called the ebgames people and they said they got tons of copies left so im good. BTW, i live in Canada!
    Uhh.. I live in Canada to, good thing I said "Pretty much everywhere" and not somewhere specific? o.o
    I didn't say "In most of the US", or "In most of the UK", I said pretty much everywhere. Which is true.

What's stress testing?
    Stress testing is when you invite a lot of people to the same event for the sole purpose of seeing if the servers are strong enough, if it's going to lag a lot when a lot of people is in the same zone, if respawn times are too long or too short, if there is going to come a lot of queues up, etc.

Stress testing is like reading a book with all the font in this color

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/gu...o-preview.aspx

This was already posted in the video thread by zardon3001, but I think more people check this thread than the video thread, and this is a video that everybody needs to see. It's the best video I've watched yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronius View Post
    If you want to liken stress testing to books, it's more like trying to cram as many words into a book as possible to find out when the book is too large to be just one book.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    If you want to liken stress testing to books, it's more like trying to cram as many words into a book as possible to find out when the book is too large to be just one book.
    Dang it Drake, I was just trying to troll with that sexy color =)

Also I have a fever and the TERA beta turned out to be shi*
    Luckily they where all pretty easy to troll in there so at least I had a few laughs.
    Last edited by Chronius; 2012-04-13 at 07:45 PM.

Also I have a fewer and the TERA beta turned out to be shi*
    How can you troll with the best color in the world?

Also, what MMOs are left this year that are cool? GW2 and TSW? And TSW demands a sub fee, which totally sets me off with GW2 having no sub fee, and seeming way better?

How can you troll with the best color in the world?

Also, what MMOs are left this year that are cool? GW2 and TSW? And TSW demands a sub fee, which totally sets me off with GW2 having no sub fee, and seeming way better?
    I've got 4 games that I hope will save 2012. D3, GW2. SC2:Heart of the Swarm. Borderlands 2

Back in a sec, I'm off to Mc Donalds to punish myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could have simply reported your post instead, you know. :P
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Anyways... I am planning on buying the collectors edition today but something major hit me. When will GW2 be released? Only asking if some people have some good prediction of it (such as using past games for example). Because if it is going to be released after the summer, when I am going to university, then I will be fucked!
    No1 know rly. Some shop sites have relase date as early as May 2012 but today I saw several with September and 30 Semptember 2012 dates too.

Stress test mentioned by Rivehn is most likely for BWEs as Anet dont want ppl who prepurchase to have crap experience because of servers performance.

Deleted
    Anyone who dl'd client had problems with it? Mines stuck at 99% with 4 files remaining for past 60 minutes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    http://www.gameinformer.com/games/gu...o-preview.aspx

This was already posted in the video thread by zardon3001, but I think more people check this thread than the video thread, and this is a video that everybody needs to see. It's the best video I've watched yet.
    Oh thank you, I was actually going to look for this link on their twitter.
    And I keep forgetting about the video thread.
    This is very interesting, and now I'm half tempted to make a mesmer. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Kanrei View Post
    No1 know rly. Some shop sites have relase date as early as May 2012 but today I saw several with September and 30 Semptember 2012 dates too.

Stress test mentioned by Rivehn is most likely for BWEs as Anet dont want ppl who prepurchase to have crap experience because of servers performance.
    Summer is still my bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that actually hurts my eyes to read lol.