Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    If people don't start receiving the client tomorrow I think I'm just gonna assume there won't be a BWE on the 20th. I don't know how long it'd take them to make changes with the info they got from the stress test, so I won't be too surprised if there isn't one this week.
    I'm starting to get nervous that it won't be this weekend. :/

This is due to available time for play, not "MUST HAZ NAO!" syndrome. If the latter were true I also would have crashed the stress test party last Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    I'm starting to get nervous that it won't be this weekend. :/

This is due to available time for play, not "MUST HAZ NAO!" syndrome. If the latter were true I also would have crashed the stress test party last Friday.
    "The later we play it, the more complete of a version we'll get to play. That being said.. I still want to play it T-T"

It god damn better be this weekend, my horoscope says I have a date on the 26th and 27th O.o
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

It would be nice if it did come this weekend but my weekends is when I work so not much beta time for me whenever they are.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It god damn better be this weekend, my horoscope says I have a date on the 26th and 27th O.o
    Hmmm this gives me some morbid curiosity as to how Guru will react if they announce the 27th. I see something along the lines of: "we speculated through your vague comments that IT 100% CERTAINLY WILL BE THE 20TH! YOU LIED TO US ANET YOU BASTARDS! BURN IT DOWN, BURN IT AALLL DOOWWNN! STOP DELAYING! GIVE MY MONEY BACK FOR PREPURCHASE OMG SKYIZFALLING!!!"

Haven't been keeping up lately so excuse me if this is known/already discussed, but do we have any clues/hints on the first beta test for pre-purchasers?

Edit: nevermind this question, just read the current page.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Haven't been keeping up lately so excuse me if this is known/already discussed, but do we have any clues/hints on the first beta test for pre-purchasers?
    If we did there would be 12 threads on the front page

TBH its Anet, do we even have to ask these questions anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    We know it's this month. All signs point to the 20th at the moment.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. They said end of April, so the 27th-29th weekend is much, much more propable.

I got a new phone and it connects to my email, so I have my phone sound set on max and waiting for it to go off.

Deleted
    What Malthurius said, there are 2 weekend left in this month and one of them is guild wars birthday and Anet said they didnt want to make that weekend about gw2, so voila, the other weekend

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    What Malthurius said, there are 2 weekend left in this month and one of them is guild wars birthday and Anet said they didnt want to make that weekend about gw2, so voila, the other weekend
    That means the beta starts in 5 days.

If there's no clients being sent out in the next couple days don't expect a beta this weekend.

Deleted
    I cant wait for it to be delayed until next month and everyone will go nuts and start screamin xD

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok this is getting ridiculous! I am reading the new book, and now i have started dreaming of being in the gw2 universe! I don't usually geek out to this degree. I mean i have drawn 2 pics of my TSW toon (Not even made in game yet), but dreaming about it? I have a scary feeling GW2 is going to consume me. I wasn't all that hyped about it 6 months ago, more just passing interest... now, OH BOY!

10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't as bad as playing a MUD too much and then start dreaming in text... only happened a few times thank god.
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyrl View Post
    That isn't as bad as playing a MUD too much and then start dreaming in text... only happened a few times thank god.
    Been there, done that... Grendel's Revenge, how you still haunt me...
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Which book?
    Edge of Destiny...150 pages in and loving it. I absolutely ADORE Caithe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    Edge of Destiny...150 pages in and loving it. I absolutely ADORE Caithe.
    Yeah, but she's no Snaff