Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Check this out, I just received photos of the Christmas party, so I'll just add this one, at least it's taken with a proper camera and it seems that getting presents has temporarily lifted the curse of the bitchface. I look kind of silly though and my dress looks more slutty than it seemed in the mirror but whatever, #yolo.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6nPGFZ7.jpg[IMG]
    It really looks like in your mind you can't stop laughing and being happy about receiving a present.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It really looks like in your mind you can't stop laughing and being happy about receiving a present.
    Yeah indeed, I'm like: http://i.imgur.com/3SGGMFW.png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    Then I showed up again :P had to break the streak.

In the break room of my new job, waiting to clock in.. I LOVE my job!
    [URL=http://s286.photobucket.com/user/Melanieshaman/media/6a59a9e3-229a-4239-b4d8-6b430010e74d_zps1ae9d77d.jpg.html][IMG]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/Melanieshaman/6a59a9e3-229a-4239-b4d8-6b430010e74d_zps1ae9d77d.jpg[IMG][URL]

[URL=http://s286.photobucket.com/user/Melanieshaman/media/0755ac37-9dc3-4a8f-a2e0-b64b12fa29d9_zpsa55c9730.jpg.html][IMG]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/Melanieshaman/0755ac37-9dc3-4a8f-a2e0-b64b12fa29d9_zpsa55c9730.jpg[IMG][URL]
    and tonight... after exchanging some texts with the special man in my life .. *swoon* he's perfect!
    I missed this...

You always have a nice lipstick that sticks really well on you!

That pun... xd

Deleted
    I've always wondered why men's pictures in PYP threads tend to get far less quoted and complimented than female's pictures.
    Last edited by mmoc9951aecc27; 2013-12-24 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Added the word 'far' for emphasis.

Quote Originally Posted by unrealeck View Post
    I've always wondered why men's pictures in PYP threads tend to get less quoted and complimented than female's pictures.
    Well, I'm not sure dudes would like me complimenting them. x)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Well, I'm not sure dudes would like me complimenting them. x)
    I like ALL of the compliments lol

Deleted
    I've always wondered why men's pictures in PYP threads tend to get far less quoted and complimented than female's pictures.
    I only compliment the ones I want, really, as I see no point, anymore, of complimenting for the sake of it. And I've complimented both men's and women's, a lot.

And I didn't compliment on Xan's because he already showed it to me before on the irc channel.

Deleted
    1. Because females are more rare in gaming forums. This reason is actually two in one, it makes the photos of us more rare and it also makes our compliments to guys more rare. Unless you meant that guys are supposed to compliment other guys more.
    2. Because of some kind of weird traditions that consider men to be the ones who must chase women, give them compliments etc.

Bit overexposed, but ah well.

he already showed it to me
    Geez Xan, you got no shame!

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Geez Xan, you got no shame!
    You just jelly I didn't show you first

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Check this out, I just received photos of the Christmas party, so I'll just add this one, at least it's taken with a proper camera and it seems that getting presents has temporarily lifted the curse of the bitchface. I look kind of silly though and my dress looks more slutty than it seemed in the mirror but whatever, #yolo.

Heh, with a little bit of work on the ears and some way to make your eyes glow green you'd look like the character in your sig

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I missed this...

You always have a nice lipstick that sticks really well on you!

That pun... xd
    hehe thanks... it's funny though, i have a friend who HATES my dark lipstick, she says i would look better in a lighter shade. My guy loves the dark, and that's what matters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    hehe thanks... it's funny though, i have a friend who HATES my dark lipstick, she says i would look better in a lighter shade. My guy loves the dark, and that's what matters
    You should teach me your secrets, I can't even wear lipstick. Whenever I try, it just wipes off as soon as I eat or drink anything, and before that it just feels so icky and I can't even kiss anyone because we would both look like a couple of failed clowns after that.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You should teach me your secrets, I can't even wear lipstick. Whenever I try, it just wipes off as soon as I eat or drink anything, and before that it just feels so icky and I can't even kiss anyone because we would both look like a couple of failed clowns after that.
    haha.. my secrets?? I just put it on! (seems to stay really well on my lips, not sure why). shit, i've only been a girl for 5 years.. I'm still learning my self.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... i don't quote male's picture cause i feel like the guys will feel uncomfortable with what i could say :S (i do quote some picture anyway sometimes but not as much as i would like)

Deleted
    I always colour my lips with the lipliner pen before applying lipstick, works a treat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    I always colour my lips with the lipliner pen before applying lipstick, works a treat.
    Aight, that's what I'm doing too, but it will still feel so gooey. Doesn't matter I guess, I'll just focus more on the eyes.

Deleted
    Essentially, men like women, women like men.

Men are the largest demographic on MMO-champ, Men are also far more likely to comment on women's than vice versa (Example, Ron)

Most men are straight, some "Swing" both ways and comment on both, others not so much.

But don't worry, you're really, really, ridiculously good looking. (Happy? )

I only compliment the ones I want
    Oh...

...Well, this puts everything into a whole new light!

I don't comment on anyone's own pictures unless they comment on my own; either gender may not like me commenting so I just stick to lurking xD