Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well if the sun actually came out during spring instead of it raining and snowing all the damn time it'd be easier to be less pale! But yeah, I think you can't complain too much, the eyes are definitely worth being pale :P
    The sad part is that I can't get tanned. I can get red, and then back to white. I spent a week on Cyprus, on the beach 10 hours per day and then out strolling the rest of the hours, the attempts to get color were futile though.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Ugh... Well pink is the color I like the least but... It could have been worse. If it's of any consolation your back does look good though!

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    While we're at it, what do you think about my tattoo idea? Pic related, it's my back with the thingy in left PSed on it. :3
    Considering you look tall and slender the tattoo idea you have looks good on you. I'm not a fan of colorful or big tattoos either so I like that it's simple.

Your hair looks really beautiful btw, is it natural straight? I had the same lenght but my hair is disgustingly wavy so I cut it right off, it's a goddamn hassle taking care of long hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Yav View Post
    The sad part is that I can't get tanned. I can get red, and then back to white. I spent a week on Cyprus, on the beach 10 hours per day and then out strolling the rest of the hours, the attempts to get color were futile though.
    Aww shame, I got lucky there, I simply can't burn in the sun. Just get browner!

10+ Year Old Account
    I come back to this thread and find boobs... Go figure, no selfie from me today.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2014-05-09 at 11:59 AM.
    Hey everyone

I'm not a fan either. It's a constant reminder of the dumb things you do when you're young...ugh. At least it's not some guys name...il have to keep telling myself that, lol :P
    Well I guess you can only see it in a mirror? Out of sight, out of mind!

And being young is all about doing dumb things, then remembering them so you don't do em again

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess you can only see it in a mirror? Out of sight, out of mind!

And being young is all about doing dumb things, then remembering them so you don't do em again
    I make dumb decisions but I could never imagine getting a tattoo, just seems like the ultimate form of making a bad decision next to marriage.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I make dumb decisions but I could never imagine getting a tattoo, just seems like the ultimate form of making a bad decision next to marriage.
    Personally I don't see the need to get married young, I'm in a six year relationship and we'll get married at some point, but it may not be for another 5 years. But I guess if you get to know someone well and you reckon you can make it work, then nothing wrong with it.

Tattoos can be fine, some look pretty good.

Apparently i can get really really tanned but it fades quickly. I just need to spend time in the sun - i dont want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Aww shame, I got lucky there, I simply can't burn in the sun. Just get browner!
    No true Brit then.

Deleted
    Can we post bulges too? There's nothing wrong with guys showing what they're working with.
    I'd post mine but i wouldn't wanna make you guys insecure so i wont.

I did it as a surprise for my husband...oh, no's...two in a row!

LOL, he seems to love it and we've been married for 10 years now
    Was the marriage a surprise or was it the tattoo you gave him?

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    No true Brit then.
    Spanish blood yo. I knew I was right when I told them that using a knife and saving the blood was a much better idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I don't see the need to get married young, I'm in a six year relationship and we'll get married at some point, but it may not be for another 5 years. But I guess if you get to know someone well and you reckon you can make it work, then nothing wrong with it.

Tattoos can be fine, some look pretty good.
    I've had a number of people sum up why people in my culture get tattoos, it's because they are emotionally immature and tattoos are an indirect way (much like social media) to express themselves. It makes perfect sense because every time I ask a person why they got a tattoo, they go so deep into meaning it just makes me want wish I never asked. Now that's my culture, it varies from culture to culture.

(Flame Shield ready)
    Last edited by Duronos; 2014-05-09 at 01:22 PM.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Can we post bulges too? There's nothing wrong with guys showing what they're working with.
    I'd post mine but i wouldn't wanna make you guys insecure so i wont.
    You can post all the pecs you want. But bulges is like posting cameltoes and thigh gaps...

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Was the marriage a surprise or was it the tattoo you gave him?
    How does that work?

"Hey babe, can you sign for a delivery?"

"Sure hun"

"SURPRISE. WE'RE MARRIED!"

How does that work?

"Hey babe, can you sign for a delivery?"

"Sure hun"

"SURPRISE. WE'RE MARRIED!"
    Look honey, ive tattooed our marriage vows on your ass while you slept off the roofie.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    I really envy you for that. I don't want/like to get tanned, but have a hard time avoiding it during summer. :/
    The alternative is burning and being in pain. You're a masochist?

Hey, first timer ! :P
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2014-05-09 at 03:38 PM. Reason: img size

Deleted
    I actually really like this on you, Deyana! You have a long torso, so the long tattoo looks great on it
    Thanks, I'll try to get it done sometime. :3
    Considering you look tall and slender the tattoo idea you have looks good on you. I'm not a fan of colorful or big tattoos either so I like that it's simple.
    Your hair looks really beautiful btw, is it natural straight? I had the same lenght but my hair is disgustingly wavy so I cut it right off, it's a goddamn hassle taking care of long hair.
    Thank you, and yes, my hair is naturally that straight. I actually look better with curls so I'm messing around with rollers or iron before events where I want to look cute.

Deleted
    ^ Nice hair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    yo

You remind me slightly of Ari Shaffir! :P