Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Beer is an aquired taste as alot of other things.
    Its just shit.

10+ Year Old Account

Shhhh...
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

My babies! My two year olds at their first dance recital this past summer. Yes, the one one on my lap is trying to offer me her cookie through my nose. I love being a dance teacher!!!

me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayelie View Post
    My babies! My two year olds at their first dance recital this past summer. Yes, the one one on my lap is trying to offer me her cookie through my nose. I love being a dance teacher!!!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QDXF1gP.jpg[IMG]
    Pictures like this make me want kids. Alas, pictures are still frames and don't show their pure destructive nature! lol Are any of them yours, or are you their teacher?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Justice View Post
    Its just shit.
    Saying you don't like beer is like saying you don't like vegetables. There are many different types with such different flavor profiles that it is impossible to lump them all into one general taste category.

Now, to stay on topic

Last edited by Tyrgannus; 2014-08-30 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Pictures like this make me want kids. Alas, pictures are still frames and don't show their pure destructive nature! lol Are any of them yours, or are you their teacher?
    Just their teacher. No kiddos for me yet, but I do want some eventually. And as much as little kids can really be devils (I have been teaching for 6 years now), it gets outweighed by their love. It really makes my week when one comes to class with a picture they drew for me or a bracelet they made for me. If you ever do have kids, your love for them outweighs how much you can't stand how bratty they are. At least that's what I've come to learn being around them so much.

This picture: Because I wanted to give 13 kindergartners baseball bats for their tap number. Real wooden Louisville Sluggers.

Former student of mine that I caught backstage and needed a selfie!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Saying you don't like beer is like saying you don't like vegetables. Their are some many different types with such different flavor profiles that it is impossible to lump them all into one general taste category.

Now, to stay on topic

[IMG]image here[/IMG]
    "Not All Yearling Elephants Like Indie Electronica" made me laugh from the other thread. I liked it! Might be my new life mantra...

10+ Year Old Account
    Uggh, that quote made me realize how much I don't proofread what I say. Yuck. Teh grammerz

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Saying you don't like beer is like saying you don't like vegetables. Their are some many different types with such different flavor profiles that it is impossible to lump them all into one general taste category.
    This is true, but a vast a majority are of a bitter variety. Most people will never see or experience a lambic or saison or other style that is far flung from the most common styles. And even if they do, they probably won't even realize they are drinking beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurtle View Post
    This is true, but a vast a majority are of a bitter variety. Most people will never see or experience a lambic or saison or other style that is far flung from the most common styles. And even if they do, they probably won't even realize they are drinking beer.
    Besides a dance teacher, I work at a grocery store as a Wine and Beer manager. And there are soooooo many amazing different styles of beers. Someone who dislikes the typical bitterness in a beer should probably try a shandy, or a hard cider (though not a traditional beer), and steer away from IPAs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Justice View Post
    Its just shit.
    How to pick your favorite beer:

Taste a bunch of them. Decide which one you despise the least. Buy a six pack of them and drink 3 so you have the confidence to drink anything else anyone is going to hand you tonight.

I bet I could get you to like a flaming dr pepper though =P

10+ Year Old Account

This picture: Because I wanted to give 13 kindergartners baseball bats for their tap number. Real wooden Louisville Sluggers.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YNX0EDx.jpg[IMG]
    A League of Their Own: The Ballet? lol Too cute.

15+ Year Old Account
    Former student of mine that I caught backstage and needed a selfie!
    http://i.imgur.com/57cjCwR.jpg

Well damn, your avatar actually kinda looks like you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    How to pick your favorite beer:

Taste a bunch of them. Decide which one you despise the least. Buy a six pack of them and drink 3 so you have the confidence to drink anything else anyone is going to hand you tonight.

I bet I could get you to like a flaming dr pepper though =P
    You don't like beer but you'll drink stuff that's literally ON FIRE So very wrong...

Contributing with older photo. I'm miserable but the rest is quite nice.
    Last edited by Revi; 2014-08-30 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Well... I was going to say something, but I am going to hold it back and not type it because I don't like infractions, lol. =P
    Ohh well now I'm curious, but probably best to not say it here if it's infraction material.

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Driver roll up the Partition please.... :$
    I see what you did there ;)
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Pulled up 2 old pictures and a newer picture (I literally haven't taken a photo of myself in at least 8 or 9 months, and this one is closer to last winter.)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Ohh well now I'm curious, but probably best to not say it here if it's infraction material.
    Well, I might be extremely paranoid and it might not be infraction material, heh. I wanted to say that there are "other" ways to get those pix if you so desired... ;P.

But I'll leave this with just this... /lick. That is all.

Deleted
    Bit of a direct stare lol :P

Last edited by Garkanh; 2014-09-05 at 08:59 PM.

Deleted
    Helloooooooooooooooooo

I wonder how many posts should i make to upload a picture here? Thank you.