Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    You're not bad looking either. Not everyone can be a cute corgi, though.
    The struggle of not living up to manakin senpai... and ty for the compliment.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-01-05 at 09:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Gehco's beard is still legendary.

And Vladiswaifu is hot.
    My sister and niece has been talking about braiding it once it is longer, hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    My sister and niece has been talking about braiding it once it is longer, hehe.
    I support that motion.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladiswaifu View Post
    The struggle of not living up to manakin senpai... and ty for the compliment.
    You're welcome.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    You're the bird I ate with that face I posted earlier. I know I know, you're not the first guy to run from me.

And yeah he occasionally does that, don't worry, he will be back.
    You sound almost solemn! If you post more pics guys may run towards rather than away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous View Post
    You sound almost solemn! If you post more pics guys may run towards rather than away.
    Doesn't work like that. When I used to visit online dating sites, it seemed that the more pics I had up, the less guys wanted anything to do with me.

Doesn't work like that. When I used to visit online dating sites, it seemed that the more pics I had up, the less guys wanted anything to do with me.
    What on Earth? Although it can depend on the type of pic I guess.

Well anyway, online dating sites aren't the best idea to judge by. I know people go on about them as if they're the panacea for being single (and ironically most of these people have never even used one) but I personally find they turn things into too much of a cattle market. So many people, so many options, so much time required to go through all their profiles, all that ends up happening is people become super picky and will pass over people because of silly crap.

Things like their photos being at a skewed angle or not high enough quality, or perhaps they made a typo in their profile description, or maybe they like a song that the interested party doesn't like etc. but ultimately, they have to do this, because they have to filter down the astonomical amount of options somehow. Additionally, you're trying to fit your entire character into a fairly short description, it becomes more about how good you are at presenting yourself (like CV writing) than if you're actually an interesting person. Oh, and of course, everyone who joins dating websites apparently jet-ski, skydive and absail as a bare minimum - they're pre-requisites!

I've been on one for 2 years now (eHarmony) and have yet to strike up a conversation with anyone lol. Admittedly, I did get a couple of messages that I didn't even realise I had until months later, which did suck, but other than that: nada.

So really I wouldn't use that as a way of judging.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mmm why would a good looking girl like you be on online dating sites :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, poor Dey!

7+ Year Old Account
    I've always wondered what dating sites were like, I've always been curious since they have become more popular. If I was on one, I probably wouldn't have a plethora of pics up on it either, just a few cherry-picked ones that I liked and thought represented me well.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I've always wondered what dating sites were like, I've always been curious since they have become more popular. If I was on one, I probably wouldn't have a plethora of pics up on it either, just a few cherry-picked ones that I liked and thought represented me well.
    To be honest I find them thoroughly depressing. I try to spend as little time as possible on them to do what I do then get out haha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SIL3NTD3ATH View Post
    I would imagine that posting too many picture would make people think that you're very self-centered and/or stuck-up.

While I'm vain, and adore compliments, I don't like negative attention at all. That would be my thought. >.<
    ~~ ~~

15+ Year Old Account
    Figured I'd just ask this here! Cutting my hair, already done sides/back, not sure what to do with what's left on top. So MMO-Champ, keep it, cut it, grow it, what?

This is without anything in it btw..

Quote Originally Posted by SIL3NTD3ATH View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyman View Post
    he can't compliment someone? It was a legit question...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You have a face for short hair. I'd get a medium fade.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe even high and tight
    Ok, cool, and the top bit? Just make it really short?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Maybe a quarter inch off the top to even things up a bit.
    Alright, I'm trusting you, if I'm not assaulted by swimsuit models after this, it's on you!

Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Vladiswaifu View Post
    he can't compliment someone? It was a legit question...
    The "Mmm" at the beginning was a bit...creepy though haha.

10+ Year Old Account

I had to dig for one without a dog
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by bergmann620 View Post

I had to dig for one without a dog
    Lol the first pic looks like your dog is doing the o.O face.