10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Shyness usually comes with overall pussiness though. Example: some drunk jock starts groping you on street. I'd prefer my man to kick his ass, but I can't imagine shy guy doing it, he would probably just run away or something.
    Can't say that's ever factored into my choice of partner. Not consciously at least. Ability to defend my honour isn't really something I consider

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I am an extrovert who enjoys the company of other extroverts.
    I'm quite extroverted too, and I enjoy the company of other extroverts when I'm out and about. There's something just so... I dunno.. restful and relaxing about being around my other half though, it's great.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I am an extrovert who enjoys the company of other extroverts.
    I'm an introvert who enjoys the company of nobody!

Really though, I like to do things sometimes, but it's just exhausting. Since my job requires talking to people all day, by the time I'm at home, I have little mental energy for any other kind of socializing.

I am not very photogenic at all, but here is one of me not too long ago :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Haseth View Post
    This is why I confuse people. For years they would try to pick on me in school, assuming I was an easy mark because at the time I had long hair and ignored their remarks, then the one day they tried to physically assault me, I threw the guy responsible through a door and made it very clear that just because I'm quiet, studious and have long hair, does not mean I'm not fully capable of hospitalising them if they tried that again.

EDIT: Happens less now I'm 6'2" and shaped like, in my gf's words, "a dorito".
    I agree with Haseth here. I am also generally introverted and have a very similar story from way back in high school, except instead of through a door it was into a set of lockers. Just because I am introverted doesn't make me a pushover.

I am not, however, shaped like a Dorito.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    I am not very photogenic at all, but here is one of me not too long ago :-)

http://i.imgur.com/Uj0b1aX.jpg
    Emily from 48854 MI? I think I have that same top in black

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Emily from 48854 MI? I think I have that same top in black
    Yes, how do you know where I am from? LOL. I love this top, I have it also in blue but have not sen black so I might have to look out for that :-)

Deleted
    Yes, how do you know where I am from? LOL. I love this top, I have it also in blue but have not sen black so I might have to look out for that :-)
    I used to visit another forum like 2 and a half years ago untill I shit talked Laura untill they banned me and I believe you posted that photo on there. I think you posted it more recently, I dunno. I reccomended that particular site to a friend who was going through some shit a couple months ago so may have seen it then as I get curious and look through the pictures threads sometimes. It said your location on there.

I used to visit another forum like 2 and a half years ago untill I shit talked Laura untill they banned me and I believe you posted that photo on there. I think you posted it more recently, I dunno. I reccomended that particular site to a friend who was going through some shit a couple months ago so may have seen it then as I get curious and look through the pictures threads sometimes. It said your location on there.
    Ahhh OK I thought I had a stalker admirer for a bit! LOL. I hope I did not have this picture that long ago though, if so then I will defiantly have to get an updated one! I think I know what site you mean that you were banned from; which honestly I have not been on a lot myself recently.

Deleted
    Ahhh OK I thought I had a stalker admirer for a bit! LOL. I hope I did not have this picture that long ago though, if so then I will defiantly have to get an updated one! I think I know what site you mean that you were banned from; which honestly I have not been on a lot myself recently.
    It's full of shitheads and sycophants. Place is disgusting, it's like... Someone comes for advice and everyone just like "Oh you are perfect!" and it's like what the fuck are you saying, of course they aren't. Nothing wrong with that but they are here to get advice. Sugarcoat it if you like but at least GIVE advice and don't just act like everyone is flawless becuase no one is and then like fucking... compulsive liars saying all sorts of shit that clearly didn't happen and when you call them on it like "that clearly did not happen stop talking shit" everyone kicks up a fuss. Never mind the fact that the site itself looks like it was designed by a child molester.

It's full of shitheads and sycophants. Place is disgusting, it's like... Someone comes for advice and everyone just like "Oh you are perfect!" and it's like what the fuck are you saying, of course they aren't. Nothing wrong with that but they are here to get advice. Sugarcoat it if you like but at least GIVE advice and don't just act like everyone is flawless becuase no one is and then like fucking... compulsive liars saying all sorts of shit that clearly didn't happen and when you call them on it like "that clearly did not happen stop talking shit" everyone kicks up a fuss. Never mind the fact that the site itself looks like it was designed by a child molester.
    Hmmmmm, I wonder where you could be talking about.

Yes I got the same impression; which is why I have not been on that site for quite awhile. I don't want to deal with drama from others since I have so much just in my own life that I have to deal with at times.

Shyness usually comes with overall pussiness though. Example: some drunk jock starts groping you on street. I'd prefer my man to kick his ass, but I can't imagine shy guy doing it, he would probably just run away or something.
    Well, to be fair, I wouldn't have any of that but I would expect my girlfriend to try to do something about it herself too. And I wouldn't necessarily go beyond getting him the fuck off, after that the police would be getting a call.

You're a good looking dude though but yeah, irl-shy dudes are pretty much destined to be forever alone. It's so much better to be socially anxious woman than a man. Guys might even think it's cute, but women usually want to see how alpha you are, without being too obviously alpha.
    Lol thank you, although I don't really agree, but it was nice of you to say anyway. Having said that the rest of the sentence kind of balances it out I guess :P - "you look nice but you're fucked as far as romance goes!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Eh, depends on the woman. Personally, I like shy or introverted guys (yes, I understand there's a difference between shyness and introversion, before anyone jumps on that). I find it refreshing and they're usually more relaxing to be around. My other half is shy and I love that aspect of him.
    I seem fairly normal in most respects, I can't imagine I'm that much of an anomaly in this one.
    Thing is, even if there are many women such as you who like such guys that doesn't mean they're going to cross paths with them or get anywhere with them unless they do something themselves. Most women - here at least - don't do an awful lot of legwork in this regard so they're usually going to end up with guys who are extrovert/confident nonetheless. Either that or stuck in a stalemate where they sit there flirting and the shy guy (lol shy guy) is crapping himself.

Lol what place is this? Sounds like it's never dull at least!
    Last edited by Aqueous; 2015-01-07 at 08:39 PM.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blurry, but I'm at work and CBA to take another one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous View Post
    Lol what place is this? Sounds like it's never dull at least!
    Sorry, can't say without people who have discussed it's permission.

This is why I confuse people. For years they would try to pick on me in school, assuming I was an easy mark because at the time I had long hair and ignored their remarks, then the one day they tried to physically assault me, I threw the guy responsible through a door and made it very clear that just because I'm quiet, studious and have long hair, does not mean I'm not fully capable of hospitalising them if they tried that again.

EDIT: Happens less now I'm 6'2" and shaped like, in my gf's words, "a dorito".
    rofl yeah right, sure you did. Typical internet tough guys and their bullshit stories.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyman View Post
    rofl yeah right, sure you did. Typical internet tough guys and their bullshit stories.
    m8 you think that's bullshit let me tell you the story about this one time a kid in school came up behind him and pushed him over into a puddle so they could laugh at him. He just played it off totally cool and then bench pressed the entire earth to show how strong he was.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyman View Post
    You don't even know me. So naturally I think about as highly of your opinion as I do of say... what I pass in the bathroom. I don't like fighting, I don't like having to resort to violence, but if you start something, I will finish it as quickly and violently as I can so I don't have to do it again. Makes life a lot more peaceful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I don't wanna.

You're a good looking dude though but yeah, irl-shy dudes are pretty much destined to be forever alone. It's so much better to be socially anxious woman than a man. Guys might even think it's cute, but women usually want to see how alpha you are, without being too obviously alpha.

No, actually it's exactly the other way around. In a small group others will talk, I will listen, if I have something quick to add, I will shout it out and be quiet again. One on one I don't even know where to put my eyes and hands because they're always staring at me like expecting me to say something. It's horrible.
    Aww. I imagine they're fine with it being quiet! Sometimes nothing at all needs to be said to enjoy the other person's presence!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I seem fairly normal in most respects, I can't imagine I'm that much of an anomaly in this one.
    You seem fairly normal!

You don't even know me. So naturally I think about as highly of your opinion as I do of say... what I pass in the bathroom. I don't like fighting, I don't like having to resort to violence, but if you start something, I will finish it as quickly and violently as I can so I don't have to do it again. Makes life a lot more peaceful.
    Christ, this is almost exactly like something I would've said back when I was like 18 ._.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Apparently me posting a picture incites a tangent on internet tough guys.

T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Apparently me posting a picture incites a tangent on internet tough guys.

T.T
    Your shirt was too good, gotta nerf it.