Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Looks great!
    Thanks!
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You have. You said 50s if I remember correctly. It was before I saw photos of you, I remember being surprised and happy that there were women from a variety of ages who like to post in OT

Aging is hard. I am not taking it well either and I'm already looking into things like Retin-A because my physician said I should start treating my skin sooner rather than later. Also I use sunscreen religiously, take my multiv's and drink lots of water.
    in my late 20's and my skin still looks like it did when i was in my early teens. my hair is slowly falling out.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    in my late 20's and my skin still looks like it did when i was in my early teens. my hair is slowly falling out.
    I'm noticing differences albeit minor ones...treatments like Retin-A during the 20's is more a preventative measure along with topical C.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm noticing differences albeit minor ones...treatments like Retin-A during the 20's is more a preventative measure along with topical C.
    the only difference i can tell is your looking more and more draenei like. no beauty products will stop that. your doomed.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Looks great!

- - - Updated - - -

You would have gotten a higher rating if you posted a pussy and not a bitch... Get it! That was the best joke I could come up with I lack creativity. Nice picture tho.
    Haha thank you. Although dogs > cats forever.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i dont see anything.
    Apparently my picture somehow disappeared lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I drink a bit of water each day, I really should drink more, though. >.<

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose that I can post one, for fun.

It's from the set that I had with the same shirt as before, it's just a different picture from that set.
    ooohhh I love the shinies! And I honestly wouldn't have guessed you anywhere near your actual age! Tell me your secrets so I can prepare D:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    So I went to check my eyevision at the doctor, apparently that involves becoming half the anime...
    Oh man I remember getting those eye drops haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xistenz View Post
    So who's the hottest here?
    I tried to make a thread to find that out but it got locked.

Hard to say...Might take a week or two, to go thru all the pages to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    It's my biggest weakness

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to take a photo since I'm on the grind for Master tier on LoL. Potato as fuck.

My vote, don't know who you are lol but /wave

Deleted
    I'm not voting because people will use it against me ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tualla View Post
    My vote, don't know who you are lol but /wave
    Yeah, I'm with you on that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    So I went to check my eyevision at the doctor, apparently that involves becoming half the anime...

[
    He put some atropine in your eye, didn't he... But why only one?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *Giggles* I'm not over 50 just yet, but I'm almost there... Ugh, I hate my age as I feel much younger than what I am. I was born in '68, though.

All that I really use for my skin is a bit of Olay Regenerist... like once a month, at most, when I remember... I've considered looking more into it since my amateur modeling is becoming bigger for me. As well as using my Olay on a preferably daily basis... Which I need to work on. >.<

My eyes are one of the things that bother me the most, the indented bags that I have, I've actually had them all my life. I'm hoping that some treatments will help make them not look so pronounced will help me... I'm considering buying something called RoC Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment... I'm hoping that it works and diminishes some of the darkness to my eyes. I hate looking like I'm always tired, that and I think that it's one of my biggest contributors to my older appearance, it will also help a bit with the little crows feet that I've been developing, so, there's that.
    You're my mom's age.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Extra Virgin Coconut Oil works wonders on aging skin. It's really all you need, besides drinking plenty of water, staying out the sun and not smoking.
    Okay I am really good about drinking lots of water and I don't smoke. I haven't tried using coconut oil on my skin, I use it for cooking a lot though. And for bulletproof coffee.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://oi57.tinypic.com/33z2y6q.jpg

Took this photo on my crappy camera phone, I can't tell if it's the fog or something went wrong with the image because it looks like I'm fading out of existence in the bottom right hand corner. :P

On another note, I need to throw this phone in the garbage because this is the type of quality this shitty phone produces image-wise. Yup.
    All you're missing is a Frappachino to have the complete Oregon white girl.

Maybe some uggs.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    All you're missing is a Frappachino to have the complete Oregon white girl.

Maybe some uggs.
    I don't own a pair of Uggs, haha. Or an infinity scarf...I do wear a lot of North Face and yoga pants so in that sense I do in fact look like the epitome of an Oregon white girl lol.

I don't own a pair of Uggs, haha. Or an infinity scarf...I do wear a lot of North Face and yoga pants so in that sense I do in fact look like the epitome of an Oregon white girl lol.
    Yoga pants are awesome tho :3

15+ Year Old Account
    I do have Scandinavian heritage, yes. Possibly from both sides of my family, but definitely from my father's side.
    I knew it!

Slightly weird, but I look at you and see a lot of similarities to my own physical features. I don't exactly look like you, but you look like we could have been relatives. If you saw a better image of me(if you've seen my picture here at all), you might not agree, but I'm kind of drawing the similarities through features that are seen frequently in my family, as well as my own face and body obviously.

Obviously, scandinavian features are easy to spot in most americans(you are american?) with scandinavian heritage, but your case was slightly special to me because I see features that appear in my own genes when I look at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Obviously, scandinavian features are easy to spot in most americans(you are american?) with scandinavian heritage, but your case was slightly special to me because I see features that appear in my own genes when I look at you.
    You think so? Maybe...or perhaps I am just bad at guessing European heritage.

Anyone want to take a guess as to my ethnic background? :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Midnax View Post
    Yoga pants are awesome tho :3
    Yeah they are I practically live in them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Just make sure it's unrefined extra virgin coconut oil and that it's organic. This is what I use:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o00_s00
    Okay, thanks Winter Blossom