I have a black one, a white one, and the red one that are all missing. My room flooded yesterday, so I guess I've got an excuse to go digging around in stuff until I find them.

Already got the shooting stuff out of the way for the day... so that frees up the rest of the day for ties.

---------- Post added 2011-04-28 at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    It's almost 300 pages. Those of us who wanted to post pics already have. Yea, it's turned into a mostly spam thread now, but those first 200 pages are filled with member pics.
    Spam thread. We did some srs conversatin up in heah.

291 pages of narcissm, and guys hoping to troll for a hotchick.

I weep for humanity.
    -Styopa

It's almost 300 pages. Those of us who wanted to post pics already have. Yea, it's turned into a mostly spam thread now, but those first 200 pages are filled with member pics.
    Go make a "let's spam in here and try to get girls" thread then.

Quote Originally Posted by styopa View Post

I weep for humanity.
    Humanity already died when internet was invented.

We're just trying to make the best of it

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    *Cough**Cough!*
    Hehe ill pay that

Quote Originally Posted by styopa View Post

I weep for humanity.
    Were those YOUR Cheerios? My bad, dawg!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    Enjoying pizza and a well deserved dose of nicotine with girlfriend.

IS it just me or do you have a french manicure?....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    The lyrics to that song are almost as ridiculous as Friday, people just don't diss it as much because it isn't a preppy 13 y/o girl singing it.

Your voice is okay, but you're not going to get anywhere making covers of songs like that. Song > vocal talent. A lot of people have decent sounding voices, but it's the song that puts you there.

Kinda wish people would just stick to pictures. This thread is turning into "omg please compliment me" thing, was looking at this to see random WoW faces, not to call girls who I'll never meet cute and to help people's self esteem with their voices, albeit the actions of other of the posters here (DionLight).
    I don't make music to get anywhere. I only sing because I enjoy it. I have no plans of being an "MTV artist" or any of that. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I actually put one of my covers anywhere. What you think about the song or lyrics is your own opinion and I respect that.

And yes you're right, this is a "post an image of yourself" thread and for that I apologize.
    It was wrong of me to post my own voice.

Still have a nice day. =)
    "When did you forsake yourselves?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. 6k replies in 3 days !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Trix View Post
    I don't make music to get anywhere. I only sing because I enjoy it. I have no plans of being an "MTV artist" or any of that. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I actually put one of my covers anywhere. What you think about the song or lyrics is your own opinion and I respect that.

And yes you're right, this is a "post an image of yourself" thread and for that I apologize.
    It was wrong of me to post my own voice.

Still have a nice day. =)
    Pft. Just toss up a pic and then plaster your voice. Loopholes!
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Deleted
    fun thread! i would totally post a few pics but I'm in a tent, by a rainforest, in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Meatcave View Post
    fun thread! i would totally post a few pics but I'm in a tent, by a rainforest, in Thailand
    And? You apparently sent this message to the Intertron™

It'd probably be a more interesting picture than some douchebag wearing a tie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatcave View Post
    Pffft, actually it's your post count holding you back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by butteforce View Post
    And? You apparently sent this message to the Intertron™

It'd probably be a more interesting picture than some douchebag wearing a tie.
    Only slightly. Unless said picture in the rainforest in Thailand involved a tie, then it would be legendary. Oh, and some Nordic God hair.

Only slightly. Unless said picture in the rainforest in Thailand involved a tie, then it would be legendary. Oh, and some Nordic God hair.
    I can't grow a proper beard

I agree a few people are fishing for compliments here but for the most part I like to see pictures of people that play WoW. It makes me feel like less of a nerd to see that everyday people play WoW and not the sterotypical "fat, old, men in their grandma's basement."

Sorry I didnt post a pic, I am at work atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
    I agree a few people are fishing for compliments here but for the most part I like to see pictures of people that play WoW. It makes me feel like less of a nerd to see that everyday people play WoW and not the sterotypical "fat, old, men in their grandma's basement."

Sorry I didnt post a pic, I am at work atm.
    that's what i meant to say before the infraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pft. Just toss up a pic and then plaster your voice. Loopholes!
    Hehe. I posted a couple of pictures of myself few pages back. I was stupid enough and posted a video with a freaking flower instead of a picture of me. D'oh! x)
    "When did you forsake yourselves?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to throw this out there. In the real world, it is not uncommon to compliment someone just because you can. Yea, there are some desperate sounding comments, but many more really are genuine compliments. The internet can function like the real world, believe it or not. There are guys who can look at a picture of a woman without going, "omg must make creepy comment!"

I'm quite sorry that those who are upset feel like any comment towards a woman is automatically a sign of desperation. You must have also skipped over the large amount of bromance that has occurred as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to throw this out there. In the real world, it is not uncommon to compliment someone just because you can. Yea, there are some desperate sounding comments, but many more really are genuine compliments. The internet can function like the real world, believe it or not. There are guys who can look at a picture of a woman without going, "omg must make creepy comment!"

I'm quite sorry that those who are upset feel like any comment towards a woman is automatically a sign of desperation. You must have also skipped over the large amount of bromance that has occurred as well.
    The bromancing has been the best part.