Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    >.> CUPCAKES! Cupcakes cupcakes cupcaaaaakes!
    I'm changing the link in the op. It'll be even better.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

me and my gf

me and my friends

this is me all buffed up

>.> CUPCAKES! Cupcakes cupcakes cupcaaaaakes!
    You might want to check it out now
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/b102d8ee.jpg
    My attempt at smiling! Yeah...I know. It didn't work. And my hair still looks like tractor roflstompage. Never seen a tractor roflstomp something? Oh my... You really should. It's scareh.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/71c2f71c.jpg
    The true star in every picture: the kitteh. owo; Granted, mine's a stuffed animal, but still. Damned apartment and not permitting pets. Still a kitty.
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

Chrirst some people in this thread must have no experiance of social interaction outside of the internet.
    Every time a girl posts people are pouncing on here like a pack of hounds saying how hot she is, its just creepy..

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    You are a bad man

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

I haven't slept for 25 hours and this is making my ears bleed with awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Couturexoxo View Post
    yo
    *nod* sup

/10

Quote Originally Posted by dfarrall View Post
    Chrirst some people in this thread must have no experiance of social interaction outside of the internet.
    Every time a girl posts people are pouncing on here like a pack of hounds saying how hot she is, its just creepy..
    People here are creepy but don't think they're into bestiality

Deleted
    Fun Thread :P

(I play Druid IRL)

<--- Pic on Avatar /lazy

Quote Originally Posted by dfarrall View Post
    Eh, in their defense, I'm a VERY different person in-person than online. Granted I haven't really creeped on any women, I'd rather learn something about them than stare at them from a distance and whisper to my friends.

-=edit=-

case and point

Quote Originally Posted by Couturexoxo View Post

yo
    This girl is pretty cute, but I'm not gonna sit here and ask her to marry me because I've got an image of a kitten with a melon on his head as an avatar.

I've got no problem giving a compliment when compliment is due or even talking to them (her, in this case) in person, but doing it over the internet is just a bit odd to me.

www.spinatlantic.com

Lazy photo from the morning ^^

Also a pic, when coming back from a club, im the one in the center =P

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

15+ Year Old Account
    Me with funny face:

Me hangin with my friends:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

15+ Year Old Account
    bad pic but i dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessemor View Post
    I see your about to partake in some perfectly legal recreational activities

Quote Originally Posted by Bessemor View Post
    Me with funny face:
    snip[/URL]

snip
    I feel like I'd like to hang out with. You seem fun, haha (That wasn't intended to sound NEARLY as weird as it may have came out)

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 10:46 AM ----------

I haven't slept for 25 hours and this is making my ears bleed with awesomeness.
    I'm on about 22 hours myself but something about it is better than the silence I've had for the past few hours, haha

www.spinatlantic.com

Eh, in their defense, I'm a VERY different person in-person than online. Granted I haven't really creeped on any women, I'd rather learn something about them than stare at them from a distance and whisper to my friends.

This girl is pretty cute, but I'm not gonna sit here and ask her to marry me because I've got an image of a kitten with a melon on his head as an avatar.
    Pretty much. I act far too differently online that if you met me in real life.

You think I'm a hyperactive butterfly? In the real world I'm the most quiet, non-chalant guy you'll ever meet.

And chicks dig the melon-on-cat pictures

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mortalol2 View Post
    i'd post a pic with myself but then everyone will be like "fake,photoshoped etc" happend before sadly.

I guess i just look too good.
    dude... Get out a here...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    I see your about to partake in some perfectly legal recreational activities
    Probably just nicotine

www.spinatlantic.com