Quote Originally Posted by Kenerek View Post
    Goooood call.

Get off my lawn! Dang kids with their anime and their hippie drugs.

edit: Nice hat, namelessone. I dig it.
    Howdy, Kenerek! Nice guitar picture there. <3 I'm shocked you didn't put up the goggles one, honestly.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    hey I could post those but I don't have access to the mod forum, I don't suck up enough or troll too much perhaps
    You were right with the first guess, to be honest. The second guess is how you get demoted/kicked off the team once you're on.

god why are there so many clearly forced photos. so many people are like 'i need to cram in something that shows how awesome and unique i am' and you just end up looking like a wank. people asked for a photo of you, not a pose of you with your awesome sword/snowboard/truck/rocketship/largesocialgathering. if i was to extrapolate from these photos i'd have to assume people are all snowboarding truckdriving super ninjas instead of the raging nerds we pretty much all are. saying 'yeah that's right i'm a female/model/ninja/old person/female/artist/female AND i play wow' doesn't make everyone go 'oh wow i'm impressed. that raveness chick for example, isn't actually attractive, but needs the ego boost from a video game forum to feel good about herself, that's pretty embarrassing tbh.

Please don't rage in a fun post. ~Fuzz
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-04-25 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Mod Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Howdy, Kenerek! Nice guitar picture there. <3 I'm shocked you didn't put up the goggles one, honestly.
    Oh yeah. Thanks Mel! :P

ATTENTION WHORE INC
    Arguing on the internet is like...

Quote Originally Posted by eylieen View Post
    god why are there so many clearly forced photos. so many people are like 'i need to cram in something that shows how awesome and unique i am' and you just end up looking like a wank. people asked for a photo of you, not a pose of you with your awesome sword/snowboard/truck/rocketship/largesocialgathering. if i was to extrapolate from these photos i'd have to assume people are all snowboarding truckdriving super ninjas instead of the raging nerds we pretty much all are. saying 'yeah that's right i'm a female/model/ninja/old person/female/artist/female AND i play wow' doesn't make everyone go 'oh wow i'm impressed. that raveness chick for example, isn't actually attractive, but needs the ego boost from a video game forum to feel good about herself, that's pretty embarrassing tbh.
    You sound mad.

People are just trying to have fun, gtfo.

Deleted
    Someone needs to take a bite of the chill pill...

OT: Picture here.

some pics in here are class out, if threads still active by time i reach the post counter i may grant you the gift of me.

So yours would be more like
    Arguing on the internet is like...

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You were right with the first guess, to be honest. The second guess is how you get demoted/kicked off the team once you're on.
    I'm usually right about these things, it's also why I'm not currently president of finland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post

now YOU are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    HEY! Wasn't even my motorcycle in my pic :-p Was at a bike show. SUCK IT!

Here ya go. Plain old pic sitting at my computer.

Good nerd. Goooood.

I'm usually right about these things, it's also why I'm not currently president of finland
    Because you live in Sweden?

Deleted
    if i was to extrapolate from these photos i'd have to assume people are all snowboarding truckdriving super ninjas instead of the raging nerds we pretty much all are.
    Orlly?

This was our last guild RL gathering.

Thats right, we are all ninjas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post

Nödvändigt. You've hurt my feelings. I'm starting to lose hope in Sweden...
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2011-04-25 at 02:56 PM.

Because you live in Sweden?
    no I trolled the finnish government I'm currently banned from finland

this pic is a couple of years old but i haven't changed that much, i got a awesome beard and i got a little more muscular now but no cam, so i will leave my current appearance to the imagination.

blah of course i go no clue how to post a succesful pic...
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2011-04-25 at 02:48 PM. Reason: irnoob

Quote Originally Posted by Kenerek View Post
    So yours would be more like
    Lol nerd are you playing WoW!? Who plays WOW!?

:3

no I trolled the finnish government I'm currently banned from finland
    Did you have the chance to ask them if they were, in fact, mad?

Did you have the chance to ask them if they were, in fact, mad?
    I sent emails with only "U MAD LOL=??????????" in the text field

Deleted
    Real men play chess and win. (I'm the white pieces) Fuck video games, this is true action.

*sunglasses on and rides my chopper on the back wheel as an explosion and a guitar solo is experienced behind my back*
    *lets put a swedish flag and a moose on the background as well*

/copycatpicswithpeopledoingactivities off

Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2011-04-25 at 02:55 PM.